Dana White Warn- Denied

Dana White

Your In-Game Name:  Dana White

Your SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348998817

Staff member's In-Game Name: SupremeChow

What did they do?  Warned me because my job name was "arabic radio" and I adverted that im an isis radio even tho some of the songs that I played were actually used by isis, the warn was for player "harassment" even tho I did not harass anyone. He warned me because I offended people even though I did not break any rules, the person could have muted me locally by pressing tab but I guess no. Its not my fault some people are snowflakes 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348998817/screenshots/  go here there are 4 screenshots of our convo

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Someone higher up should give him a private session and teach him about the rules or demote him to a trail moderator because obviously he does not know what hes doing 

Playing arabic music is offensive? Can you explain how tho.  Also I was not targeting anyone tf, I was playing as the job "arabic Radio" more than once in the server, this is not my first time playing as this job. False information, you got nothing to back up your point so currently youre lying.

Edited by T.P

12 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Player was running around playing offensive music which is a form of and was player targeting a community member named BeHappy, a form of Harrassment

Also I Asked u MULTIPLE times to Stop, it's not About the Arabic Music, from what u said u mean Arabs are ISIS and I told u to cut it out and u continued and also Dissing my religion by using some music's and saying that * my religion * are Terrorists * ISIS *after u refused to stop SupremeChow Was Spectating you  and He Warned you for That. 

-Support

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy

I never mentioned a RELIGION, I was using music that was used by ISIS. I dont care if you felt offended, in general I dont even care about your feelings. You couldve just muted me locally and carry on with your day. Did I break any laws? No. So this rounds up to you guys being snowflakes. This is not me even player dissing, you guys got offended by something I did which was not against the rules. 

13 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Player was running around playing offensive music which is a form of and was player targeting a community member named BeHappy, a form of Harrassment

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

• Head of Staff

Major -Support, player was asked multiple times to stop and refused, leading to a staff sit being called. He adverted "ISIS Radio" implying that all Arabic Music is ISIS music.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

- Support

Honestly  just wow.

Ok,  if  someone is telling you to stop playing music, and you continue to play it that could be a form of harassment.

Yeah and Adverting your  ISIS Radio Is Implying All Arabic Music Is ISIS.

So This Warn Was very Deserved

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

1 minute ago, Dr. Whale said:

- Support

Honestly  just wow.

Ok,  if  someone is telling you to stop playing music, and you continue to play it that could be a form of harassment.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

16 minutes ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

Also I Asked u MULTIPLE times to Stop, it's not About the Arabic Music, from what u said u mean Arabs are ISIS and I told u to cut it out and u continued and also Dissing my religion by using some music's and saying that * my religion * are Terrorists * ISIS *after u refused to stop SupremeChow Was Spectating you  and He Warned you for That. 

7-) Hobo

Hobos may mic-spam music and music only. You must be stationary to play music. You are not allowed to mic-spam outside of buildings to annoy the inhabitants.

-Support 

Targeting and you also cannot run and play music

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

14 minutes ago, T.P said:

I never mentioned a RELIGION, I was using music that was used by ISIS. I dont care if you felt offended, in general I dont even care about your feelings. You couldve just muted me locally and carry on with your day. Did I break any laws? No. So this rounds up to you guys being snowflakes. This is not me even player dissing, you guys got offended by something I did which was not against the rules. 

this still doesn't matter you just self incriminated welcome to the real world kid. In real life you can't just hit a button to fix everything there are rules in place read them next time because every time you close that little box when you join the server you agree to the rules and well frankly you broke them. there are worse things that can happen because harassment can lead to more

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

1 hour ago, Dr. Whale said:

- Support

Honestly  just wow.

Also this goes under report center not staff reports if you think the warn is false. Still -Support from me 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-SUPPORT

The attitude that you are portraying here is just sickening. You claim you've been playing here for a long time but I highly doubt that considering how you're acting. Either way, when someone tells you to stop, especially staff. You stop. It doesn't matter the type of music you play, if someone finds it offensive, then it's offensive. Also, the harassment thing continues with Lime King yesterday as you were complaining almost non-stop about him even AFTER I told you to make a sit about him countless times. Spare the excuses and come backs. The warn is valid. 

You're lucky you didn't receive a ban for this as well. Player targeting (if I remember correctly) is a blacklistable offense and playing music of that nature is not a good look for you.

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

- Support

You deserve a ban tbh.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

3 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

The attitude that you are portraying here is just sickening. You claim you've been playing here for a long time but I highly doubt that considering how you're acting. Either way, when someone tells you to stop, especially staff. You stop. It doesn't matter the type of music you play, if someone finds it offensive, then it's offensive. Also, the harassment thing continues with Lime King yesterday as you were complaining almost non-stop about him even AFTER I told you to make a sit about him countless times. Spare the excuses and come backs. The warn is valid. 

You're lucky you didn't receive a ban for this as well. Player targeting (if I remember correctly) is a blacklistable offense and playing music of that nature is not a good look for you.

Edited by SwiftyApex

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-SUPPORT

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher