Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Silver for Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Silver

What is your steam name?:  [GL] Silver

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:195485792

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes, I have been staff on many servers in the StarWarsRP sector more specifically: Superior Servers Clone Wars RP (Moderator); and Icefuse Jedi vs Sith (Senior Moderator)

What date did you start playing in the community?  Late 2019 to Early 2020

What date did you make your forums account?  The 2nd of November 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Gamemaster

How many warnings do you have on the server?  None on Imperial RP

Have you donated?  No

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines, you will be tested?  Yes

Timezone:  GMT+8:00 | Western Australia |  EST+12 Hours

Permission (Admin+ need this):  Not Required for Trial Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)   I think I should be accepted because this server needs help with the minges. I would make sure that none of the sits that I see go unresolved. I'm very fair and equal and make sure that no prejudice is there so for all the sits that I do both sides will have their say and it will be resolved in a fair and equal manner. I will want to help out the server as much as possible and keep the server a nice friendly place for people to hang out. I've never disobeyed an order especially from staff even when I don't like the person they're rank or the order itself I just get on with it. I want to help the staff members with the daily active players we have, I also want to make sure all the guidelines and rules are being followed. Also, to make sure every player is having a great experience playing the game. I feel that becoming a staff member will give me an advantage when it comes to learning more about the community because I will be dealing with players a lot more than I was as a player. I feel that Staff members are one of the first faces players should meet. I feel that late at night there are less staff members on and I feel that I can contribute to the times when there are low counts of staff online. Being accepted as one of the staff members would make me feel more connected to the community and by choosing me as a staff member I would know how to deal with different kinds of situations during sits or tickets that have been brought to my concern. I have had lots of experience with being a staff before so by that I would feel like I’m sharing some of my knowledge with other staff on this server. I feel that I have the experience and knowledge needed to quickly learn how to issue punishments correctly on this server. I feel that I am a very approachable person and players will easily be able to contact me regarding issues they have within the server. I have a good knowledge of what is right and wrong on the server, and I see a good amount of Minge and people who FailRP. I want to join the staff because I want to help out as best as I can. This server is amazing and I’d love to do my part to make it the best version of itself it can be. I’d love to provide assistance to everyone in the server, I just love to help really. I would like to join the staff team because I want to help out the server as much as possible and keep the server a nice friendly place for people to hang out. I want to be able to help the server grow, and this is a good way for me to do so. I also would like to gain some new experiences by being staff here. I always like sharing my knowledge with others and the server will give me an opportunity to do that. I also want to be able to prove to myself and my peers that if I set my mind to something, I can accomplish anything.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  If someone was mass RDMing on the server an I pulled them to a sit and they swore at my I would mute their voice  and ask them to type if they complied I would punish appropriately for MassRDM, if they don’t comply i would get them banned for MRDM | Staff Disrespect for the appropriate length of time

Thank you to those of you who have taken their time out of their days to read my application and I hope it wasn't too much for you to read

Sincerely,  Silver 

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

+ support Less warns than me

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns