CEO Captain Ducks / Purge SSGT Resignation

MrPickle

Well,  I never expected to end up ever making a Resignation. But everything must come to a end sooner or later.  But when a chapter closes a new one opens. 

Badger - One of the first people I became friends with on the server.  Really cool and chill dude hope you get a Marshal Commander one day. 

Hobbs - Another person who I first met when I joined Naval. From the times when you beat me with a wrench to the times we had shootouts on the Bridge.  *and the times where I arrested you O_O* Overall really nice dude when you got to know him abit. Keep doing Wat your doing.

TAlila - Really funny person (Should've joined EO)  But in all seriousness I hope you get a high position in Naval one day. 

RJ - Another funny dude always made a sad of dramatic situation into a hilarious one. Hope you get Admiral one day 👍

Jardarn -  Also another Person I met when I was midway into my Naval career. Great person easy to talk and also funny.  Hope you rank up in your battalions 

Anteater / Grant - You and Vayadez were a amazing duo really funny in TS and also (It might have been my fault SF got pked one time )  

Matrix - My first ever ST friend. From the days when we had the same rank from being in Scouts and when we went our separate ways into different battalions and met back in SF and left for Naval. I hope you get Marshal one day.

Huntt - The best SuperAdmin no cap.  Hope you get farther in Staff and continue to make people happy. (BTW thanks for the rocket launchers 👍)

Joe - The only Naval that I haven't seen rage once or get mad at anything you are always chill and easy to talk to and be friends with. Hope you get HC one day. 

Egag - Old Captain Gang. Hope you get Admiral one day and don't retire anytime soon.

Timm - Pretty cool VCMDR really chill. Old EO gang 😎 hope you get CMDR one day. 

Emoo - Chill person haven't heard you been mad once.  Old EO Gang 😎.  Hope you rank up in Naval. 

Kev - Really nice person heard you got Boss in IC. Best of luck to you hope you can find people for the rest of the Delta spots 👍.

Daki - The first girl I met on the server really chill even though I killed you multiple times really nice person. Probably the only person on GL I would simp over.

Omega - Cool Marshal or IF now I think but from my time in SF you let me fly transports and ultimately crashing I only wish you for the best in the community.

Now,  to my 31st bois.

I know that I haven't really been able to see you grow as of my computer situation. But I have really good faith in the current 31st Command that they will be there for you and will lead you into the right direction. I know that the battalions numbers have dropped to a all time low. Let this not discourage you. But continue to be active and help the battalion grow and you will be rewarded.

Now onto Purge, 

While I really havent been in the battalion to long I would like to say the experiences I have made with some of you I will never forget you or the battalion.

Finally Naval, 

The first battalion that I actually was really active in.  I have seen many people come and go and friends come and go.  This was really my primary battalion till I joined Purge this was the battalion in which I had the most fun and enjoyed the most and I wish you all a farewell for now.. 

Though you are probably thinking I'm most likely not returning. Well, I'm not done with this server just yet..

BTW if any of you guys wanna play Xbox DM me on discord 

Fuck I made two

Edited by MrPickle
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

“And now the end is near, and so I face the Final Curtain”

You smexy, quackin’ diety.

Ill see ya around. o7

• Like 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

and the fat one wasnt mentioned 😞  Love u no homo come back eventually

• Thanks 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

You will forever be one of the most legendary players ImperialRP will ever see. Ill truly miss you. EO gang for life 

he quack 😔

pogn’t

Edited by Timm
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 6/20/2020 at 2:33 AM, MrPickle said:

TAlila - Really funny person (Should've joined EO)  But in all seriousness I hope you get a high position in Naval one day. 

EO was my second choice <3, I'll miss you ducks! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic