What is the hardest battalion to join?

_screwthesystem

Lately I've been really intrested with tryouts from other battalion for some reason. So far I've done SF, 501st, medical, purge, and DT. The hardest one out of these would have to be SF because of it's lengthy SOP and guidelines. But I haven't done all of them yet. That's why I'm asking your guys's opinions. What is the hardest battalion to join? At the same time, what was your funniest tryout?

Annotation_2020-03-10_221126.png

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."

Hardest is definitely IF

The funniest tryout I experienced is when I had to kill Thrawn during my Shadow Guard Officer tryout.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

20 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

Hardest is definitely IF

The funniest tryout I experienced is when I had to kill Thrawn during my Shadow Guard Officer tryout.

I've seen glimpses of IF doing tryouts. To me it just looks like they're making stuff up on the spot that sound hard.

• Like 1

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."

As someone who has been in almost every battalion, for sure IF is the hardest, they are crazy difficult from what I remember during my training. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...

Probably DT, it's a 1 strike system and it's easy to mess up

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic