g3sg1's firerate buff - Denied

a frog

What are you suggesting? - To buff the g3sg1's fire rate since it can barley take its whole mag in about 20 seconds where as it used to take 10 or less to empty out the mag So im thinking to buff the firerate some so it isnt the slowest shooting and reloading gun in the game

How would this change better the server? - It would make a gun that was previously good actually good again and make it shoot faster

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - There are almost no disadvantages rather than having a good gun

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The people who liked the old g3 and think that it needs a buff

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

[BTW I know the weapon changes are coming  but bread said that this gun wasnt gonna be added so im just making this for it and this is my first time making a weapon suggestion so i dont really know how to word it]

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

6 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

- The G3 needs a slight buff for it to be balanced and more usable in game.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

- The G3 needs a slight buff for it to be balanced and more usable in game.

I mean its a Full-Auto Sniper, having a faster fire rate and quicker reload times makes sense. I don't know how much it was nerfed but 20 seconds sounds like a lot.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support, with a tradeoff : Lower its DMG slightly.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

It was pretty OP that’s why it was nerfed. 
But I’m fine with a slight RPM increase 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 3 weeks later...