Payton's Staff Restriction Appeal

Fat Payton | [GL]

Steam Name: Fat Payton | (GL)

Ingame Name: Payton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104518428

Staff Restriction Length: 3 months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rang

Reason for Staff Restriction: Abuse of physics gun off duty

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

I wish to be able to rejoin staff soon,its been a month so far so i have 2 more months,i want to be able to help people again (and try to not abuse it like last time),i know what to do and ive reread the staff handbook a few times to make sure i dont do anything against the rules again,im still very sorry for last time i did it

what i did to get banned was to pyhsicis gun a ci last stance early in the morning,i was tired and my mind wasnt fully there,

i hope to be able to rejoin soo,im sorry for my bad grammer,im just not to sure what to say

-Support This looks extremely rushed and uncoordinated, while you may want to get on staff again lickity split you broke a good rule of the handbook, I'd say let your restriction ride out and apply for staff again in 2 months, and a excuse of "my mind wasnt fully there" isnt a valid excuse to use your powers off duty, if your on the server no matter what state you are in your held to the same standards as everyone else

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

-Support This looks extremely rushed and uncoordinated, while you may want to get on staff again lickity split you broke a good rule of the handbook, I'd say let your restriction ride out and apply for staff again in 2 months, and a excuse of "my mind wasnt fully there" isnt a valid excuse to use your powers off duty, if your on the server no matter what state you are in your held to the same standards as everyone else

Yeah i see that,i just don't know what to say for the main thing

30 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

I'd recommend not responding to your own post btw

That's literally not a thing except for staff applications. Do not perpetuate false information.

As to the application itself, -Support, 3 months isn't a long punishment. Wait it out, show that you can do better.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

• Rookieblue changed the title to Payton's Staff Restriction Appeal

-Support
Payton, i know your a good guy and you panicked with the CI thing, but with something like this, you just have to wait it out

Also

46 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

I'd recommend not responding to your own post btw

Only for staff apps lmao

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

As to the application itself, -Support, 3 months isn't a long punishment. Wait it out, show that you can do better.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support

Payton you’re a nice guy, and you have good intentions, but this appeal feels far too rushed. I also don’t think you deserve the rank because when I saw the video of you abusing it didn’t look like an accident. Not only did you pick him up, you froze him in place and went to check the leaderboard so you could tell him he was in violation of the rules. I wouldn’t have been surprised if the video ended with you warning him off duty. As Comrade said, you held to the same standards as everyone else no matter what because as staff you’ve signed up to represent GL. 

Overall, I do not believe at this current time that you deserve to be un-staffrestricted. 

For those that want the video to confirm what I said here it is. https://www.azius.org/payton54545379465.mp4

good guy but was clear abuse and violation

and 3 months is standard staff restriction for removal

I'd full support it in like a month

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

13 minutes ago, Ritz said:

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

ID say wait atlest 3/4ths of your restriction before appeal. For all reasons above - Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, Ritz said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png