Make DEFCON 1 Events GM V+- Accepted

TAlila | Tay Keith!

What do you want to see? - 

Less Defcon 1 events by only letting GM V+ do them or give permission to do one. 

Why should we add it? - 

We've been having WAY to many DEFCON 1 events recently, it's hard enough as it is to keep track of what ISD we're on, While I'm making this post, there has been TWO DEFCON 1 EVENTS IN A ROW. Both have been off maps and both have been right after each other, It's unrealistic how we have to switch ISD's every day, Especially how recently there is no engaging things to do during the time, Each time it has been the same ships, the same map, and the same process, That process is:

-> Get attacked by a fleet

-> Leave the ISD

-> Switch Maps

-> Get new ISD   

Doing a DEFCON 1 event has become a naturally for us, I'm okay with doing it maybe 1 time a week, but having them every day is repetitive and unnecessary. It kills the little hype you have for a DEFCON 1.  It'd be nice to have 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Keeping the playercount steady. Having DEFCON 1 events over and over is just repetitive and kills the count fast. especially when there's nothing new or unique coming out of a defcon 1. I would love to see a professional do these events or give permission for these events instead of letting a relatively new GM do these events, as it can ruin it for all of us if the only thing we have are DEFCON 1 events 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content -  N/A

Please leave any feedback if you think this shouldn't be implemented, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, jackrhyssull said:

-support 

GM’s should not force a defcon 1 event wouldn’t tat be classed as forcing RP it should be up to naval to decide due to they run the ship not the GM that takes Navals job away from them making them pointless 

as someone who is in naval, we actually don't decide whether it's a DEFCON 1 or not, The GM decides it for us, What I'm trying to say is to have less DEFCON 1 events, by making it a GM V+ (or getting permission from one). I believe you're confused on what I'm saying. 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

MASSIVE +1

This Gm (not going to name him) consistently dose defcon 1 events or off MAPs and it just Gets SOOO Annoying  i dont it should be GM V  BUT it would ve Nice for this GM or any GMs to STOP Spamming defcon 1 events 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*