1. 1. Should i be support

• Yes
    • No

in-Game Name:  Cogs

Steam Name: (GL) fazfan1987

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73020236

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes, a Senior moderator on SCP-RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: 1-10- 9

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: I want to join the support team because I'm on teamspeak for most of the day, and while I'm on, i might as well try to help people, whether it regular member tags or teamspeak problems. Even while on LOAs I'm on teamspeak, so i can basically do the support job almost 24/7.  I'm also quite polite, so there won't be any problems in that department.  Even in-game i have dealt with sits about teamspeak issues, and I'm sure these problems could've been dealt with in teamspeak, with the knowledge of the support team, so being apart of the staff team will help me fixing other people's issues. One of my favorite parts about staff is helping out the community, whether it be removing a toxic person or getting someone unstuck, i love helping out the community anyway i can, and being apart of the support team will help me with this goal on a whole different level, cause as i said before, I'm on team speak for most of the day

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I think i could affect the support team in a positive way because having a member who's on almost 24/7 has got to be worth something. I'm also great at remembering rules and procedures

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I would greet them politely, ask them what the problem is, whether it be just member tags or glitched teamspeak, fix their problem trough either instructions or just giving them the desired tag, and tell them to have a  nice day as well as give them the support team rating document 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: YES!

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Major +support,

Cogs you’re a calm, responsible, and patient person. You’re already a great staff member, and you would be an even better representative of GL as a support member. You’re very kind and would be a wonderful “first face” seen by new people that set the right tone for our community. 

Good luck Cogs!

• Thanks 1

+Support

Extremely friendly, mature, an active on TeamSpeak. He would make a great support member!

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• 2 weeks later...

+SUpport

He's an overall great guy and yada yada comments above. Yes. 

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Max locked this topic