035 Mind control Rework - Accepted

Mint

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggesting that 035 should be able to control at least 5 people max but has a 5-10 minute cooldown of mind controlling. This way you can acually have fun as 035 and have a little more people to protect you while you only have 350 hp and it would just make for a lore friendly SCP as normally in lore he can control as much people as he ever wanted. (Also if this gets accepted please update the MOTD so people know the change 🙂 )

How would this change better the server? - This would make 035 way funner to play 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not really no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Scp-035

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  N/A

Something like that below

Mass035.PNG

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

-Support. As of current 035 is a wildcard, he can either be recontained in a matter of seconds by MTF forces, or he can dip the whole site into chaos, and TBF i kinda like him like that.

I think a better option would be to make it easier for 035 to mind controll, by lowering the roll requirements.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+SUPPORT

035 is right now an extremely unplayed character. No one plays him because he can only mind control one person, and even then they have a small chance of controlling in the first place. And many Researchers don’t test on him because he doesn’t have the coolest ability. By letting him control up to 5 people(with a 2-5 minute)more and more people would play and test as him. He’s easily killable so he’s not overpowered, and that presents MTF with a challenge to take out a specific person, not the whole group. This would be a lot more fun, and I think 035 would actually live up to its Keter classification if this were to be around.

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+Support
035 needs a buff, A single MTF Can kill him by staying out of mic range and back peddling while shooting. This would make him play more stealthy and could make some interesting combos, like 035 controlling a MTF and making them call out over comms "035 has been terminated"

27 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support. As of current 035 is a wildcard, he can either be recontained in a matter of seconds by MTF forces, or he can dip the whole site into chaos, and TBF i kinda like him like that.

I think a better option would be to make it easier for 035 to mind controll, by lowering the roll requirements.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

43 minutes ago, Falxen said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

the role rules were written in mind to have hard to achieve thresholds. So in my opinion a 035 should be rewarded for being able to get those rolls on foundation personnel 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

16 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
035 needs a buff, A single MTF Can kill him by staying out of mic range and back peddling while shooting. This would make him play more stealthy and could make some interesting combos, like 035 controlling a MTF and making them call out over comms "035 has been terminated"

On 6/19/2020 at 3:19 AM, Crabbo said:

+Support

what crabbo said 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

On 6/18/2020 at 9:11 PM, Falxen said:

On 6/19/2020 at 12:19 AM, Crabbo said:

+Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 6/19/2020 at 3:11 AM, Falxen said:

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 3 weeks later...