LSD from 294 Enhancing strength of SCP 049-2

Lore Name: Dr. Albert Hoffman
SCP:294

Question / Idea: Would LSD from 294 make a scp 049-2 stronger

Hypothesis: After researching 294 I have found it to produce a psychoactive substance when the input "LSD" is entered. The substance seems to stimulate humans in tests with D Class and I wish to find out if it affects Scp 049-2 in any way. I expect it to either have a positive impact on their physical abilities or if they fail to retain enough of their nervous system it is possible it may have no affect at all

Observations (What Happened During Test): SCP 049 turned 2 D class into REDACTED. The REDACTED were then placed in a chamber, one was then injected with LSD, the other with a placebo. The REDACTED injected with LSD convulsed excitedly while the other injected with placebo had no reaction. The SCP 049-2's were then placed inside 049's chamber and he was told to command them to fight each other. The Zombies then fought to the death and the REDACTED injected with SCP 294's LSD won the fight. More research needs to be done to find out if this was coincidental or not, I intend to do two more tests in the same manner in hopes of confirming my suspicions, and combine them into a final report on the subject.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: The Zombie injected with SCP 294's substance convulsed and jump around excitedly. He then won the fight with the other SCP 049-2 instance 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The LSD from SCP 294 seemed to have a strong effect on the SCP 049-2 instance, I believe it to have been the reason it won the fight. I need to do more research to find if this was coincidental or not.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, or at least it seems to be.

Grade:  B (80%)

Test Quality: Standard  

Lore:  20/20
Lore with SCP-294 and SCP-049-2 are followed.

Creativity:  20/20
Definitely, a creative test. Haven't seen this been done before with SCP-294.

Presentation: 10/20
Boring white text with no pictures and etc. However, format was followed decently.

Writing: 30/40

Writing is sufficient for this grade, the writing style you approached with is weird, class-Ds aren't redacted nor the SCPs.

Overall:  This test meets expectations, try adding pictures or more details to your log. Other than that, keep it up!

osu! achiever? I don't know