Nao's Support Application

Nao

Should I become a TeamSpeak support member?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a TeamSpeak support member?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nao

Steam Name: [GL] Nao

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All the time everyday even when I'm not in-game. Always talking with people. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+) ()? I have always been the type of person to want to help in any way possible and like doing so. I have noticed there is always a need for TeamSpeak support and I feel like I could make a difference by always being there and being ready to help anyone that needs it. I believe myself to be very knowledgeable of the gaminglight store, forums, servers, and TeamSpeak which I could use to aid anyone needing the information and help. The same reason I joined the staff team is the reason I want to join the support team. I want everybody to have the best, most seamless, and most enjoyable time they can have on one of the servers and I believe by being in the support team I can help make that happen. I have been thinking about this for a while now even before becoming moderator, this would be a big step towards my hopefully long career in staffing for this community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could affect it by using my activity and always being readily available for anyone who needs TeamSpeak support.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, this is Nao with gaminglight TeamSpeak support, how may I help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• 3 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic