5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trial mod

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

What is your in-game name?:ST PVT Sad Trooper 3214

What is your steam name?: Mina Ashido 

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:419533646

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have. I have had previous staffing experiences and held the rank of Trial Moderator and Admin on multiple Star WarsRP servers And Dark Rp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  June   10

What date did you make your forums account?I made my forums account on the  June 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   PVT or Shock

How many warns do you have on the server?  0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for?  I can help try to stop the    server from  Chashing or help or help the staff team out and try to stop the lag .

What rank are you applying for? trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank because I am a very kind player love playing with others and helping out. I have staff experience I am respectful. Also, I am a serious rp player I watch out for minges I report them to staff I make sure players are following rules I give new users tours of the ship, and make them feel welcomed. I deserve this rank because I try my best to stop minges I try to keep to keep the server at a good rate to stop any nonsense .So people can enjoy there rp and there time in the server. When I was in SF I would give others a hand during there tryouts I would be there for them also sometimes in purge but sadly I’m not in anymore I am a agent in Inferno Squad I am trusted and I will make improvements from time to time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the user to a sit I would tell them to please stop cursing otherwise I would have to gag you if the user keeps on they will get gagged. Then I would jail the user just to make sure the he/she doesn't try to escape and continues to rdm again. I will check logs to make sure this is not a false report and that he actually MRDM. After that I would contact a higher-up explain to him what the user has done then I would let the higher-up do he/she job to ban.

image.jpg

Edited by Mina ashido

-support

Let me explain, it was an event and I was in the middle of an admin sit, I was trying to listen to the person talking about his download issues and you were always watching me.  I told you to leave the sit and go roleplay over 19 times, and by the time the event ended, you still didn't listen.

Being staff requires you to listen to both sides of the sit, so if you cannot listen to a staff member telling you to leave them alone, I have absolutely no clue how you would be a good staff member. 

Q: Why did I not go somewhere secluded and to be bothered?
A:  The sit was involving Bakka who was mid-rp and decided to do it to the side of spawn, but this is not the point I am trying to make. 

Not to mention you have like 3 applications up at the moment, not sure what that's about.

Edited by Omega
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

Just gonna paste my comment from his other applications here:
Major - Support

A couple of things to unpack here, firstly, as mentioned by Finnley above, this is not Connor's 1st application, which I believe he deleted when he received multiple -Supports, also, he altered the date that he joined the community so that he was eligible to become a T-Mod, as his first application stated that he joined on June 13th, which made him not eligible to be a T-Mod as he hadn't been in the community long enough, only becoming eligible today, also, his first application stated that he had joined the forums somewhere around the 8th of January, which is incredibly untrue, as he joined the forums on the 17th of June, as stated in this now corrected version, if he lies in previous applications and deletes them if they get negative supports, how can he be trusted to be staff?

Not to mention that this application has very little effort put into it.
Also, please list the servers you were supposedly Trial Moderator and Admin on.

And that it specifically asks for ULX rank (User, Patron, Darth, etc) and not your RP rank.

Also, he placed his previous application on a public vote, and voted for himself, and I'm 100% sure that the one person that is saying 'yes' in this, now private poll, is the applicant himself.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 6/20/2020 at 9:27 AM, TailoredBadger said:

Just gonna paste my comment from his other applications here:
Major - Support

A couple of things to unpack here, firstly, as mentioned by Finnley above, this is not Connor's 1st application, which I believe he deleted when he received multiple -Supports, also, he altered the date that he joined the community so that he was eligible to become a T-Mod, as his first application stated that he joined on June 13th, which made him not eligible to be a T-Mod as he hadn't been in the community long enough, only becoming eligible today, also, his first application stated that he had joined the forums somewhere around the 8th of January, which is incredibly untrue, as he joined the forums on the 17th of June, as stated in this now corrected version, if he lies in previous applications and deletes them if they get negative supports, how can he be trusted to be staff?

Not to mention that this application has very little effort put into it.
Also, please list the servers you were supposedly Trial Moderator and Admin on.

And that it specifically asks for ULX rank (User, Patron, Darth, etc) and not your RP rank.

Also, he placed his previous application on a public vote, and voted for himself, and I'm 100% sure that the one person that is saying 'yes' in this, now private poll, is the applicant himself.

Yeah, no. To lie about stuff to try to get into staff is something that you should never do, leading to my Major -Support

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin