SCP-500 And SCP-1025 Cross Testing (Challenge)

Carrotss

Lore Name:  NotRacc

SCP: 294

Question:  Can SCP-500 cure the diseases of SCP-1025

Background Research:
SCP-500: SCP-500 is a jar that contains 47 small red pills. Each pill is know as 500-1 through 500-47. These pills are supposed to cure every disease completely. Since this is a simple pill and can cause this harm, it is in the safe class but still needs level 3 clearance to access.

SCP-1025: SCP-1025 is a book with nearly or around 1,500 different pages. The book is titles "The Encryption Of Common Diseases."  SCP-1025 is to be kept  in a password locked room but is a safe class SCP due to it only being harmful when read.

Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-500 will be able to cure  the diseases of 1025 at any given time.

Observations:  After getting a couple of D-Class together, we had them read the book then get diagnosed to see what disease they have obtained. After  some diseases we would give them a pill instantly and their symptoms entirely disappeared. Next, we had a D-Class go into Cardiac Arrest and during the event he was given subject to SCP-500. SCP-500 cured the D- Class saving his life during the event.

Evidence:  https://imgur.com/gallery/gZqqGcV

Analysis: SCP-500 is able to cure the diseases of SCP-1025, even during the event of the diseases like cardiac arrest.

Was My Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, my hypothesis was correct.

Edited by Ninja67682

Grade: C 75/100

Test Quality: standard

Lore: 20/20 Good Lore you even had the right amount of pills scp 500 has.

Creativity: 5/20 Ok yes scp 500 will cure what they got from 1025 scp 500 can cure you of everything. 

Presentation: 20/20 I loved how you had pictures and I love you evidence. 

Writing: 30/40 I see no errors but it short and you had the wrong scp in the start you said scp 294.