Content Pack is out of date

TheJackForce

Content pack is out of date causing errors with guns and not in content pack on the workshop needs to be added to the pack ASAP this is a major issue for new players due to all they can see is errors 

-All guns are errors

-TAC is error

-ECT

Edited by jackrhyssull

What i did is  unsubscribe from all my addons then i join the sever with out any addons and played for that day and then before i join the sever the next time i download all of the GL addons and it woked

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

42 minutes ago, Finnley24 said:

What i did is  unsubscribe from all my addons then i join the sever with out any addons and played for that day and then before i join the sever the next time i download all of the GL addons and it woked

Tried that didn’t work it’s a issue that Mods have been deleted from the pack/server and replaced 

Edited by jackrhyssull

5 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

ECT

Is this an item or etc? 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

All guns are not errors and those that are were removed due to us not using them, also, every time an addon is added to the sever the content pack is updated as well - the main weapon pack has been in the server for months (since January) and no other weapons have been added since then (excluding various melee weapons and lightsaber hilts, which are in the content pack). If you know of any specific guns which no one can see, and not just a select few of people, then we can look further into it.

The tac is not an error for most people (screenshot taken in-game a couple minutes ago)

hhjhjh.png