Should I be trial mod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trial mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Shock PVT Connor 2146

What is your steam name?: Mina Ashido 

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:419533646

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have. I have had previous staffing experiences and held the rank of Trial Moderator and Admin on multiple Star WarsRP servers And Dark Rp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  June   10

What date did you make your forums account?I made my forums account on the  June 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   PVT or Shock

How many warns do you have on the server?  0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for?  I can help try to stop the    server from  Chashing or help or help the staff team out and try to stop the lag .

Edited by Mina ashido

I appreciate your enthusiasm on joining the PoliceRP staff team. However, there's several glaring issues with your application. To begin I think you are applying for ImperialRP due to you referencing "Shock" troopers. Second of all, I recommend you spend at least a month or so getting to know the community before applying for staff. It might also help to be active on the forums and build up a good reputation with other players. Unfortunately I will have to -Support your application, but I intend no ill will. 

What is your in-game name?:Shock PVT Connor 2146

What is your steam name?: Mina Ashido 

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:419533646

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have. I have had previous staffing experiences and held the rank of Trial Moderator and Admin on multiple Star WarsRP servers And Dark Rp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  June   10

What date did you make your forums account?I made my forums account on the  June 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   PVT or Shock

How many warns do you have on the server?  0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for?  I can help try to stop the    server from  Chashing or help or help the staff team out and try to stop the lag .

Major - Support

A couple of things to unpack here, firstly, as mentioned by Finnley above, this is not Connor's 1st application, which I believe he deleted when he received multiple -Supports, also, he altered the date that he joined the community so that he was eligible to become a T-Mod, as his first application stated that he joined on June 13th, which made, and still makes him, not eligible to be a T-Mod as he hasn't been in the community long enough, also, his first application stated that he had joined the forums somewhere around the 8th of January, which is incredibly untrue, as he joined the forums on the 17th of June, as stated in this now corrected version, if he lies in previous applications and deletes them if they get negative supports, how can he be trusted to be staff?

Not to mention that this application has almost non-existent effort put into this.

And that it specifically asks for ULX rank (User, Patron, Darth, etc) and not your RP rank.

Also, he placed his previous application on a public vote, and voted for himself, and I'm 100% sure that the one person that is saying 'yes' in this, now private poll, is the applicant himself.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Clarified month

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

5 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

Major - Support

A couple of things to unpack here, firstly, as mentioned by Finnley above, this is not Connor's 1st application, which I believe he deleted when he received multiple -Supports, also, he altered the date that he joined the community so that he was eligible to become a T-Mod, as his first application stated that he joined on June 13th, which made, and still makes him, not eligible to be a T-Mod as he hasn't been in the community long enough, also, his first application stated that he had joined the forums somewhere around the 8th of January, which is incredibly untrue, as he joined the forums on the 17th of June, as stated in this now corrected version, if he lies in previous applications and deletes them if they get negative supports, how can he be trusted to be staff?

Not to mention that this application has almost non-existent effort put into this.

And that it specifically asks for ULX rank (User, Patron, Darth, etc) and not your RP rank.

Also, he placed his previous application on a public vote, and voted for himself, and I'm 100% sure that the one person that is saying 'yes' in this, now private poll, is the applicant himself.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 6/19/2020 at 7:30 PM, TailoredBadger said:

Major - Support

On 6/19/2020 at 8:37 AM, Finnley24 said:

3 APPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!??????? FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/19/2020 at 4:08 AM, Omega said:

bruh what

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』