• No

In-game name: James M

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:80854686

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Royal Guard VII MI 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No 

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 going on 6 days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Star wars lore is very complex. Personally I feel like I have a good grasp on the lore. I have watched all the movies (Good and bad but no movie is Terrible) and read some of the comic books. (I stay away from legends and stick to cannon). I may not know every single detail of the Star Wars lore, but I certainly know more than the average guy who just watches the movies to see the ST go pew pew and die. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Imperial RP has become my home. I used to be PRP based then SCPRP, but I always come back to IRP. The community is the best in my opinion and when events happen they are on an epic proportion. Events on IRP are the best and I want to be able to help out and make those epic events and be involved with the community more.  I also want to have more fun. Being an GM (With the restrictions) and creating awesome events  and in the future even help and possibly create a storyline event.  Joining the Gamaster has been a goal of mine for a good while now. So I want to act on it and make this application. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I most definitely can be trusted as a GM. I read the SOP/guidelines and I understand that Trial GM's  have limitations for a good reason. I will follow all guidelines to the word.  Breaking simple rules that are common sense just shows immaturity and a bit of stupidity. 

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Yes I am.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: While I have not been an GM before. I have talked to many GM's and heard how they work and how events should be created. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

An on-ship event 9/10 usually starts with a rebel general or Admiral making contact with the ISD to steal (Medical Records, destroy the ISD, Death Star Plans, Kidnap high ranking people, etc) The rebels would then attempt to either gent into the MHB or SHB or drill a hole in the Hull. Then make havoc and have the players attack rebels (Either AI or Actors) till they are all gone. A small event may end there or there will be several waves. 

An off-ship event normally starts with an ISB enlisted arriving on the ISD. They then talk to the highest ranking on (Naval preferably) and give them an explanation. It may be crucial data or where the Rebel fleet is or an captured Imperial. After the HC brief a DB could be called to give a quick brief or just all troops to the MHB and brief them there. (For an Trial GM I would ask naval to hyperspace to holth or the DS if so desired.) SF would then take the troops to the destination where they would engage in either the main Rebel force or a small force. The rest of the rebels may be hidden behind a Ray shield where 31st would hack it, disabling it. The players would then push up and capture the objective. Now either they can Evac or another small resistance force can flank them. That is a very basic event, the most basic event there is. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

!give James M rw_sw_d or spawn it in with the advanced Duplicator. So they pick it up or you point it at them and it gives it to them. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model James M models/event-jobs/Rebel

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|