SCP-294 Testing

Carrotss

Lore Name:  NotRacc

SCP: 294

Question:  My question was  what will be the side affects if drinking items from SCP-294 that normally you wouldn't drink.

Background Research: SCP-294 seems to be like a normal coffee machine on appearance.  What makes this machine different  is that it has a keyboard and anything typed into it will come out in a liquid form with a few expectations. SCP-294 can deliver items that don't usually come into a liquid state, but cannot deliver an item that does not have a liquid form suck as diamonds.  One thing to note is  that around 50 uses of SCP-294, it will go into a dormmate state for around an hour and a half, believed to be restocking its items.

Hypothesis: I think that the drinks (Blood and Sulfuric acid) will surely be fatal as it usually would

Observations:  The results from SCP-294 were as of expected. A couple of notes though should be made. With the blood, the D-Class died instantly which I though would take course over time, maybe around three hours. The most interesting thing noted though is that when D-Class #2 drank the Sulfuric acid,  he became a rubber ducky before his death a few second after.

Evidence:

https://imgur.com/hD8zchA

https://imgur.com/RaKNsDl

Analysis: After testing with my research with SCP-294, I've come to the conclusion that surly fatal drinks will kill, just sometimes not the way we think it would.

Was My Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct, just the outcome was surprising.

BTW you dont need to take a picture of your computer. Press F5 on your keyboard and it takes a screenshot of your game. Go to steam and then GMOD, right click the screenshot you took, press Manage Screenshots, go to the screenshot you took again, click show on disk, and theres your evidence you can upload.

12 minutes ago, Phord said:

BTW you dont need to take a picture of your computer. Press F5 on your keyboard and it takes a screenshot of your game. Go to steam and then GMOD, right click the screenshot you took, press Manage Screenshots, go to the screenshot you took again, click show on disk, and theres your evidence you can upload.

Thank you

Lore: 20/20 no issues here

Creativity: 10 /20 Not the most creative test

Presentation: 20 /20  I like the styling of the document. well done

Writing: 40/40 No issues here.

TOTAL: 90/100

Grade: A -

Overall: quality

Former DHOR Tomato