SCP-500 & SCP-049 Cross test

Redspeeds

Grade: 96%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 19/20 

Very creative, but I'm pretty sure SCP-049's "cure" kills all biological function in the subject and reverts them to being brain dead. Not sure, but great test!

Creativity:  17/20

Not many people have tried SCP-500 on SCP-049-2 instances. This one's for the books!

Presentation:  20/20

The format is great. I love how you added pictures too, good work!

Writing: 40/40

The writing was very detailed and clear. I could visualize the test in my head. Good work

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!

• Thanks 1