TheGalaxx Trial-Mod Application- Denied

TheGalaxx234

Should I be accepted for staff?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted for staff?

What is your in-game name?: TheGalaxx

What is your steam name?: TheGalaxx234

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:440700102

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes in another gmod server I have. I take people to a admin sit if they break rules I would talk to them explain why there brought here and what they did wrong and what to do next time. Usually I would warn them if it’s something basic rule break but if something major I would get a higher-rank to take care of the situation. I am a serious to player. When I bring people to sits lets say if a user did RDM then I would bring him to a sit check logs to make sure that this is not a false admin report. I will speak to the user calmly and nicely about of why the user RDM and to help the user understand why not too. Then I will warn him for RDM. For people that are very mingey I would spectate them to see what there up too, or if there annoying anyone if so I would bring them to a sit and tell them to stop mingeing tell him why he needs to stop then I would give a warn or contact a higher-up for a ban depending on how bad the situation is.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think may 8 or something near there

What date did you make your forums account? May 21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No, but I will if I can

What rank are you applying for? trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank because I am a very kind player love playing with others and helping out. I have staff experience I am respectful. Also, I am a serious rp player I watch out for minges I report them to staff I make sure players are following rules I give new users tours of the ship, and make them feel welcomed. I deserve this rank because I try my best to stop minges I try to keep to keep the server at a good rate to stop any nonsense .So people can enjoy there rp and there time in the server. When I was in SF I would give others a hand during there tryouts I would be there for them also sometimes in purge but sadly I’m not in anymore I am a agent in Inferno Squad I am trusted and I will make improvements from time to time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the user to a sit I would tell them to please stop cursing otherwise I would have to gag you if the user keeps on they will get gagged. Then I would jail the user just to make sure the he/she doesn't try to escape and continues to rdm again. I will check logs to make sure this is not a false report and that he actually MRDM. After that I would contact a higher-up explain to him what the user has done then I would let the higher-up do he/she job to ban.

Screenshot (95).png

Edited by TheGalaxx234

+/- Support 

You needed to provide a screenshot of your warns just to verify, you also didn’t really go into detail on what you’d do for a sit. However, I think it’s really nice that you have previous experience and that could really come in handy in the future. 

-MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22

-MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C 

-MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

10 hours ago, TheGalaxx234 said:

Yes in another gmod server I have

May I ask which GMod server, Galaxx?

10 minutes ago, WAKPV said:

You needed to provide a screenshot of your warns just to verify

Also, another good point.

+/- until these are provided.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Sounds good man. Also you’re not supposed to reply, so I’d delete it, you’re just supposed to send a pm. No problem 

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

Changing my +/- to a - Support

On 6/18/2020 at 5:44 AM, TheGalaxx234 said:

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes in another gmod server I have.

I outright refuse to believe this, I asked Galaxx about this other server, however, he claimed to have forgotten which server this is, as it was "Years go" , I said I'll look him up on Battlemetrics to find this server, I did (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/942314841) and the results say he only started playing GMod 1 month ago, I said this, and he claims that it was a different account, which he conveniently forgot the name of and lost access to when his last Laptop broke. 
This is all incredibly convenient if you ask me, and I believe is an outright lie, and if he lies on his application, how can he be trusted to be a staff member?

Edit: If you want another reason for why I don't believe him, please DM me on discord (TailoredBadger#5738), as I have found a further reason, however, it is slightly 'iffy' and I would preferably not like to describe it here. 

Edited by TailoredBadger
  • Like 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

8 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

I outright refuse to believe this, I asked Galaxx about this other server, however, he claimed to have forgotten which server this is, as it was "Years go" , I said I'll look him up on Battlemetrics to find this server, I did (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/942314841) and the results say he only started playing GMod 1 month ago, I said this, and he claims that it was a different account, which he conveniently forgot the name of and lost access to when his last Laptop broke. 
This is all incredibly convenient if you ask me, and I believe is an outright lie, and if he lies on his application, how can he be trusted to be a staff member?

Edit: If you want another reason for why I don't believe him, please DM me on discord (TailoredBadger#5738), as I have found a further reason, however, it is slightly 'iffy' and I would preferably not like to describe it here. 

not pog

-support

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 6/19/2020 at 9:37 AM, TailoredBadger said:

Pretty much this.

Battlemetrics can be fucky when it comes to statistics sometimes (same with any game collecting stuff like that), but for the most part it's accurate. If you're willing to pretty much lie about your staff experience in an application, I wouldn't want to trust you in a Trial position.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:37 AM, TailoredBadger said:

Very Pogn't

-Support, Sorry Galaxx

Also 

https://prnt.sc/t4t1pv

NEED TO BE A PRIVATE POLL

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

On 6/19/2020 at 5:37 PM, TailoredBadger said:

Unfortunately i am going to have to give this app a -Support due to the fact that you lied on your staff application about having staff on other servers that conveniently no longer exist and that i and alot of others have never heard of. Plus you are not very active on the server and when you are on the server, you like to minge quite a bit. so this is a -SUPPORT from me.