Jay's redacted researcher application

icee jay

for the ones who rather read it on docs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T43Uae2IF4qRW0Wmh78hVaIXTQTCJyxgXsPfA3rcIr8/edit?usp=sharing

In Game Name: Jay

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:509667231

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researchers):Research

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: If  was to apply for RRH it would be research 

How many Strikes do you have: 0 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Being the redacted O5 has been a dream of mine day one of joining the server. Being able to help lead is where I fit in best. I want to help the research division in conducting the test. And help all other divisions the best that I can. I feel I will be good at this role. Helping to bring improvements is my ambition.  To sum up the main reason I want to become redacted is to help improve. To help lead a great foundation. And to help not just the research branch but all divisions. 

Why should we accept you: I am in two branches. However I am on trial period for research command. I will help anyone who needs it as long as it's within reason. I am royal to the foundation. Never will I let out any secrets and in the event someone lets out redacted information class A amnestics will be ready to be administrator. Trust is a big factor when it comes to being redacted and I can tell you I'm one the most trustworthy people to date. You can take my word for that. You can rely on me, you give me a mission and I will do all that I can to get the job done. In other terms one way or another it will be done. I believe in fairness over all things. With that being said I will put all effort to be the most unbiased person I can be. I'm not after the power, I'm only here to help. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

On 6/22/2020 at 3:36 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
This man is hella pog and I want him...no...I NEED HIM ON THE RESEARCH TEAM lol. This will be an amazing addition.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+support

Yes Jay is a very good pick for O5 Research team

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Catsro locked this topic