Starstep's O5 Researcher Application

Star

In Game Name: Starstep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158218293

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Research

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: Zero.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like to join the O5 staff team to better Research and technology for the foundation. Studying SCPs with a high ranking Object Class to better know such SCPs for newer ways to contain and/or recontain them would be very entertaining as it is a way to make said SCPs less dangerous, and harder for them to breach. It would be awesome to be able to nullify the effects of any SCP, or over-study it to know almost everything about it. A new clearance level would enhance my projects as it allows me to test on any SCPs to better mankind. It would be nice to be able to gather more information for future projects, so I can [DATA EXPUNGED] and equally conduct more tests for the Research Division.

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me into the O5 staff team solely due to my dedication. I do my work proudly, and I do it with all my effort. I will interact with others kindly, and I will ensure mine and everyone else's safety while possibly conducting any tests with high priority viewers. I love the Research Division, and I believe I can better it simply with a higher clearance level and more authority. I believe that the O5 Council will enjoy my work, and I will proudly present it to them in a fancy style.

Edited by Starstep
I made a minor grammar oopsie..
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, icee jay said:

+support. I trust this man with my life. He never minges. On staff team. 

good lucky buddy!!!!!!!!! 

-also a really good person 🙂

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

• Catsro locked this topic