Classy's Medical Officer Application

ClassyBuck

Should Classy become a Medical Officer in Naval?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Classy become a Medical Officer in Naval?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your ingame name?: Classy | Classy Rolex

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176139588

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I believe I can keep the troopers within the battalion in check and promote/demote those I deem fit. I believe I can be a great multi-tasker as an overseer, and a Naval who can get things done within the battalion I am applying for. If the command  of the battalion or even enlisted+ have an issue within the battalion, I will be more than happy to do my best to resolve any issue provided reason. I will try to recruit new troops occasionally(if not usually) to keep activity pumping for all troops. It is my responsibility and duty to go through to my superiors/supervisors to give them a check on how Medical is performing and receive feedback to anything I can do to improve the quality of said performance.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am in full belief that I can be held accountable for any mistakes made on my part and will be responsible, given there are any errors or mistakes made. I can prove my self worthy of being a Medical Officer by how often I can host tryouts, check how Medical has been performing, and do my best to enhance what I see needs improvement within the battalion. I will make sure to have a positive attitude and ensured enthusiasm with this position. I believe I have made an improvement with my activity and I look forward to keeping it up while simultaneously not being burnt out.

Why do you want this rank?: To assist Medical assets on/off of  the ISD. To do my best to improve on any attributes for MC aswell as myself as a Naval Enlisted.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist the CMO in running Medical.  And to promote or demote  those I see fit up to Master Sergeant in the 69th Medical Corps.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

DENIED

[Already a Medical Officer]

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻