ARU Logo - Denied

Deathcorn1122

What you want to see? -  ARU logo in the department section for ARU like all other departments have.  And maybe the same logo added onto the skins of the ARU vehicles.

Why should we add it? -  I think this should be added to either or both is that is makes ARU stand out a little more. Instead of using a Surrey Police insignia we can use our own.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will make ARU stand out and join the other with their own custom insignia's/ logos. It will also solidify the ARU skins as GamingLight Skins.

Who is it mainly for? - ARU

Links to any content -  No link. Was made by me. Should you need I resize to a dimension needed. I can also provide the raw file if you message me about that.

ARU.png

Edited by Deathcorn1122

Assistant Head Dispatcher Otis ARU Chief Inspector Otis TRJ11 |  DOC SSGT Otis 1CO29

It would be a cool thing to see.

But yeah I would bring it up to ARU HC if I were you.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

I contact ARU HC about 3-4 weeks ago to get a logo for their forums. They still have not given anything to me. ARU HC needs to come to me if they want this logo for their forums. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor