• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: John Locke

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:521061943

What is your ULX Rank?: None

What is your RP Rank?: MTF Nu-7 SSGT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to be an event team member do to the fact that many times I would get bored on staff other jobs and would leave the server but I want to do something new and it would spice my interest on being in the server up as a whole. Being able to make lore related events at some point absolutely makes me happy and proud. I have some pretty neat ideas that I could come up with as time goes on, because well, because everyone's imagination is limitless. Having fun is the name of the game and you can't have fun without some form of event to start something off am I right!? I would start by assisting with some people with events and later, applying some ideas from lore based ideas or even small "side" lore ideas. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would create an event of when Dr Maynard leaves the Site and would talk to CI of what he found but found a strange light coming from the temple in the middle of the lake, so Dr Maynard would be interested and go to the temple and find a strange looking book and after that Dr Maynard would go back to the Site and after he went to a office or any area he would start to read the book and then anything inside the book would happen in real life so when Dr Maynard kept reading the book then bad and good thing would happen to people until MTF units found out about it and would put the book in the Euclid Containment and it would be made a new SCP.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, Have read and understood it.

What is your favorite SCP?Why?: My favorite SCP is SCP 682 because of his Lore and his 1:Personality of hating life 2: He's one of the most powerful SCP's 3: He was the son of the Scarlet King and 4: He can cause a XK without any help.

+/- Support

I think its nice that you already are a moderator therefore you know what you can and cannot do, so we know we can trust you with your abilities. I do really think that event would be super cool but I could see not many players enjoying that, and it doesn't really include the entire foundation like Class D. However, I think you can come up with some pretty cool ideas and I'd like to see more if you get excepted.

MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+/- Support

I understand wanting to try something new and have fun, which is why I like the honesty on why you want to become event team and the simplicity of it
The event you made could be very fun, but I feel you could go a little more in depth with it; however the concept is very nice and I enjoy it as a way to introduce a new SCP to the server

lastly, the favorite SCP is a pretty generic, but its your opinion and reasons so cannot really argue with it

I'm neutral on this, but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• Catsro locked this topic