D-Class crafting system - Denied

Reznov

On 6/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

Green but rainbow

Look at that^

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 6/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support Could be beneficial BUT
Its like 84 MB Total.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support the idea is very cool, But... I don't know what other problems adding this might entail 

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+support love the idea of having a little shop that you can sell I mean no one ever seems too buy from suppliers I don’t know why but no one ever does like very cheap guns sounds great but I guess lag so it should be kinda small not too much things spawn at once so it could not lag out the server a lot and Mabye be limited too small weapons and low damage rifles and just bad big weapons

On 6/17/2020 at 11:49 AM, Panda0Playz said:

+support, solves the money issue, and the issue being what the hell do i do waiting for riots/tests

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+/- Support

I like the look of those weapons you linked but, I don't know about the crafting system bud, I like the idea but the addon you linked is for DarkRP and their is a few thinks wrong one of those are that you have the MINE METAL, and etc. BUT I will keep a eye out now for crafting systems now.

EDIT: Found a better crafting system.

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

On 7/23/2020 at 9:29 AM, TheCloaker said:

+/- Support

I like the look of those weapons you linked but, I don't know about the crafting system bud, I like the idea but the addon you linked is for DarkRP and their is a few thinks wrong one of those are that you have the MINE METAL, and etc. BUT I will keep a eye out now for crafting systems now.

EDIT: Found a better crafting system.

Yes this system seems far superior and is cheap 

Founder of Reznov

• 3 weeks later...