1. 1. Should I be MARSOC?

• yes
    • no

Posted (edited)

What Is Your In-game Name: USMC 2LT MPDI Blue Bird

What Is Your current Rank? (MGYSGT+): 2LT

When did you join the United States Marine Corps? 6/2/20

Who Would Like To See You As MARSOC? (Two Officers): Tempest, Jones

Why Should We Trust You With Being a MARSOC ? (50 Words Min): i am respectful as well as loyal and would never do anything to harm MARSOC or the marine corps, i'm tactical as well as a great leader on the field with tactics and communication a good leader. im now getting better with listening to higher ups. i am also dedicated to stay with the server even if the worst times.

Why Do You Want To Be MARSOC (75 Words Min): I want to be MARSOC so i can get better guns as well as health and jobs. i wanted to be MARSOC so i can lead better in the field and be more tactical instead of using the same old weapons that ruining the fun not only that i will look better if i apply for captain. also MARSOC is low on people and i wanted to help out as much as i can. not only that marines in general are low so i wanted to represent the department in the best fashion possible to show off what the marines get.

What skills and/or tactics can you bring to MARSOC? i can bring great radio transmissions as well as sniping support and tactical plans to help of take the win.

Have you read the MARSOC Informational and requirements? (You will be tested) Yes.

What Is Your Timezone?: CDT

How Often Can You Be On? (How many days/hours a week): everyday  if i cant be on its cause of school or family.

Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier? : Yes.

How many warns do you have? (Can be checked by !Warns) : 0 on milrp

Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied) : 0

Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your teammates any way necessary?: Yes.

Do you understand what will be expected of you as a MARSOC Operator?: Yes.

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

- Support

Has an active strike, which is an instant denial of the application.

I assume this your first time doing an application  never ever put a general on your application as they are the ones that will Accept or Deny or put On Hold   and  Question 13  you asked what makes a strike active well if you look at the strike list you will see a active strike section with reasons and a removed section underneath . You have 24 hrs to fix this application or it will be instantly denied.

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020

Still going to be a - Support from me.

As much as I think you are a good person and would probably make a good MARSOC.

Your communication with radio is poor, often times misusing the radio for information that is not needed. Or giving negative comments during war.

Also, recently there was an incident during a terror attack where it was stated to stay away from the windows in HC room, you then instantly proceeded to sit in the window after MPs said not to.

Right after that problem you also decided to disrespect a major general in front of a group of people stating that "everything is fine expect for Shadow" 

I feel that if you can improve with your attitude, following orders, and communication, you would make a good MARSOC, but until then, I do not feel you are ready to take on that kind of responsibility. 

On Hold

Waiting for more supports

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020

+/- support

- he is active and wants good for the server 

-not a bad combatant

but - support for that reasons thats dregden has stated above. and in my personal opinion you not the most disciplined solider  

+/- Support

I will say I have seen a recent change in your behavior, but you need to learn to follow orders, and I mean any higher ups orders, if you disagree with an order make a suggestion, but every order given is final unless stated otherwise and you need to learn that

Other than that you have been improving with combat effectiveness and respecting others, even though there has been mistakes 

Posted (edited)

+ support

-good leader

-decent combatant

-dedicated soldier

-attitude has changed for the better

Edited by Droz(Fish)

On 6/21/2020 at 3:50 AM, Cousin Niko said:

+/- Support

I will say I have seen a recent change in your behavior, but you need to learn to follow orders, and I mean any higher ups orders, if you disagree with an order make a suggestion, but every order given is final unless stated otherwise and you need to learn that

Other than that you have been improving with combat effectiveness and respecting others, even though there has been mistakes 

USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Grand Admiral Nova | Admin CWRP

Accepted.

Please talk to a LTC+ as soon as possible for your training.

Welcome to MARSOC.