Should I be Trial-Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be TM?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mike

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mike

What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:209339952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am a current ET and Have been Senior Mod before on this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 19th

What date did you make your forums account? August 24, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze, and ET Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 02020_06.17-05_02.thumb.png.9925aa3d2c4019c3872d06ded4030f69.png

Have you donated? Yes roughly $20-$25 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 277 Words.
I believe I should make the staff team once again is because I have had Over 2 months to reflect on what my actions were and I'm here to say I will not make the same mistake I made last time. For those who are wondering I used my phys-gun off-duty and threw another player into acid killing them. I have joined ET and Reflected on my actions since then and I'm ready to say I am back to try one more time to help benefit Gaming light SCP-RP in a more ways than just donating or joining the Event Team. I have 10 Weeks playtime on the server with Zero warns and Zero Bans/Blacklists, as well as No bad run in's or interactions with staff. My goal this time is to show that I can be a Non-Rude and Non-Mingy staff member. I want to be trusted with this so I can prove that I can actually do this and make it to places I didn't before! I have gotten more involved with the community as a whole instead of just SCP-RP and I'm ready to be a staff member again. I understand if people are hesitant to let me join after my previous actions and I'm telling them to give me another chance at making people want to play on a server that has good players, staff, and Event Team. I am extremely active on Discord and Team speak and plan on joining support to provide even more to the community. I believe I deserve the rank of Trail-Moderator to show I can have a responsibility other than Event Team and handle myself well.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would inform them they are not improving their situation and ask them politely to quite down while I explain what they did wrong. If they stop I explain to them what they did wrong and provide proper punishment. If they continue I will gag them then explain what they did wrong and how they worsened the situation by doing what they did warn them for MassRDM (RDM x #) | Staff Dis. After doing that I will call for a higher ranking staff give them the players SteamID and have the correct punishment issued. (If they leave during the sit I will also warn them for LTAP and have the punishment given.)

Edited by [GL] Mike
Fixed Grammar Errors

• Manager
13 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support  Active and dedicated. This man was HCMD in E-11.

+Support From the day I met this man he was a hard working guy, that didn't give up on his work that he was doing. He is very active, and I see him constantly around the community. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support 

It seems like you’ve reflected a lot on your previous actions of killing someone in the acid, and took it to heart. I believe you deserve a second chance and could do good again.

-MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22

-MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C 

-MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+Support

was entrusted with hcmd and did well as staff

pretty sure the main reason he was removed because the CEO of rasism got mad and made a staff report

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 6/17/2020 at 11:57 AM, Starstep said:

+Support  Active and dedicated. This man was HCMD in E-11.

+support I know mike and i know he is very dedicated to the server

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 6/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ritz said:

+Support

was entrusted with hcmd and did well as staff

pretty sure the main reason he was removed because the CEO of rasism got mad and made a staff report

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro