Ranking system suggestion- Denied

[GL] Locus

What do you want to see? -  A ranking system addon that makes it harder to free rank and gives perks to thoes who are active in the community such as extra pay in sever.

Why should we add it? -  To make it so people can't free rank as easily. It also makes it so we can have jobs that lets say have a higher ranking officer get pay it will also make it so that lets say we got a DT LT and a ST LT the DT LT would make more than the ST LT as far as extra pay is considered because his a special operations LT and the ST LT is an infantry LT.

What are the advantages of having this? - People can't free rank them selfs, It adds perks to ranking up with out needing new jobs so it will take the base pay lets say 100 and if there a LT lets say that adds 75 they will make in total 175 while a PVT would just be making 100. It will also make it so that we don't need to worrie about an ST PVT going to make him self an ST SGT as it will tell them and us there true rank. The only really bad side about this is the coding and the 7 USD that it will cost. If this isn't one you want the MRP community in GL has a system that shows ranking above there heads would just need to ask for that to be ST ranking imagens and stuff.  There is also an advantage of being able to prove your rank lets say if you get randomly unwhitelisted becuase you have the rank to your person by the system which will make it harder to fake the whitelist and get a free rank with out trying.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on the sever.

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/v1-3-3-job-ranks-system-customizable

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Luke24 said:

we don't need to worrie about an ST PVT going to make him self an ST SGT as it will tell them and us there true rank

This is why we have whitelists and rosters, so that people can be checked-out by Command if they aren't recognized, as Commanders like myself pay attention to Officers and NCOs, they can talk with each other and sort things out, is this a problem that exists right now?

21 minutes ago, Luke24 said:

DT LT and a ST LT the DT LT would make more than the ST LT as far as extra pay is considered because his a special operations LT

I really disagree with this, setting different rates of pay for each battalion will just increase appeal for a certain battalion and, no matter how small the difference is, will subtract from certain battalions' populations.

Overall, -Support.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Grammar Mistake

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

9 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

This is why we have whitelists and rosters, so that people can be checked-out by Command if they aren't recognized, as Commanders like myself pay attention to Officers and NCOs, they can talk with each other and sort things out, is this a problem that exists right now?

I really disagree with this, setting different rates of pay for each battalion will just increase appeal for a certain battalion and, no matter how small the difference is, will subtract from certain battalions' populations.

Overall, -Support.

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

• Manager
13 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

Overall, -Support.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

13 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

Overall, -Support.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 6/17/2020 at 5:18 AM, TailoredBadger said:

Overall, -Support.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 months before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*