Report on Maddog Panther- Denied

Kipper

Your in game name: DS SSGT Tigersden 1X47

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71448249

The player's in game name: Maddog Panther

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:125339230

What did the player do: Sat down in the middle of a gen store (You can't get shot/handcuffed while sitting down) and pretended to be AFK even though a couple of seconds ago he was talking to me.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warned for FailRP

Any extra information: Called staff, but he thought he was just AFK

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

+/-Support

You can see Maddog officially for the last time on video at 1:52. Then at 1:59 you can see him sitting. Within these 7 seconds he went from fighting to sitting. The only intent/benefit you would get from sitting would be to avoid getting killed/cuffed.

He did advert AFK and his story does line up and make sense. 

evidence5.thumb.PNG.b3221ca8b3dabdabba580f9d3455ca13.PNG

evidence6.thumb.PNG.62c89c63a1d41924e95c3f0e940c0fe9.PNG

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

Although it seems pretty obvious, I would still like @ExoTic Maddog's side. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Alex Veira said:

+/- Support

You can see Maddog officially for the last time on video at 1:52. Then at 1:59 you can see him sitting. Within these 7 seconds he went from fighting to sitting to avoid consequences. There's not much to say more about this but it seems quite mingy.. The only intent/benefit you would get from sitting would be to avoid jailtime. 

evidence5.thumb.PNG.b3221ca8b3dabdabba580f9d3455ca13.PNG

evidence6.thumb.PNG.62c89c63a1d41924e95c3f0e940c0fe9.PNG

Holding it at +\- until Maddog responds

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Let me explain, I had an emergency at home. I needed to go at that moment so I typed out AFK in the advert, which you could see. As well I never shot anyone because I hear something going on in my household so I was holding back on shooting. I was trying everything to avoid shooting and get myself out of it since I heard something happening in my living room. After typing AFK and I left my room went to the living and ran downstairs and after that is private. I honestly was AFK I don't just do a crime and go AFK, that was my first time having an emergency while during a crime. It looks confusing but that's the truth about it. As well it was handled in-game by staff and I did go to jail, for it, I don't know how long but I did see 76 seconds when I came back into my room.

+/- Support 

Up to someone who isnt me but seems like a valid excuse

Edited by Echo
Warn was for something else

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff

I was there during the situation, I don't believe Maddog fired a single shot during the entire situation, so that part is true. I also recall him saying he needed to go AFK for something, but he did not specify what.

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

Let me explain, I had an emergency at home. I needed to go at that moment so I typed out AFK in the advert, which you could see. As well I never shot anyone because I hear something going on in my household so I was holding back on shooting. I was trying everything to avoid shooting and get myself out of it since I heard something happening in my living room. After typing AFK and I left my room went to the living and ran downstairs and after that is private. I honestly was AFK I don't just do a crime and go AFK, that was my first time having an emergency while during a crime. It looks confusing but that's the truth about it. As well it was handled in-game by staff and I did go to jail, for it, I don't know how long but I did see 76 seconds when I came back into my room.

But why would you sit down if you go afk because you can just keep standing right? Because then the police could have just arrested you.

Edited by Rein

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

7 minutes ago, Rein said:

But why would you sit down if you go afk because you can just keep standing right? Because then the police could have just arrested you.

I went to jail and all its just a habit when I got AFK I sit to let others know, I didnt have time to say anything I had to go at the time there and then, but I heard staff grab me and took me off and sent me to jail

You were afk, how did you know this handled by a staff member (Btw it wasn't, you were acting afk)? How did you know you went to jail? In all honesty I feel like you are lying Maddog. 

You alt'ed e In a middle of a general store robbery. No matter what you had plans to exploit. And why would you Alt E automatically right when negations were off? Seems more planned than anything.  Anyone with an emergency does not just sit in the middle of a situation, type "AFK", and act afk in the middle of a general store situation! They don't do anything before they go. 

That is the worst possible mingyness thing I have seen.  

+Support

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support 

-Maddog Had An Emergency  And He Had To Go, I Was With Him On The Same TeamSpeak Room.

2 minutes ago, Calamity said:

You were afk, how did you know this handled by a staff member (Btw it wasn't, you were acting afk)? How did you know you went to jail? In all honesty I feel like you are lying Maddog. 

Tigersden said it under * Extra Information*

+Support

• Clear FailRP

• NITRP

• Even if he was “AFK” that gives him no justification as to why he sat down in the middle of a major situation.

• As someone with 16 weeks on the server, you should know not to do sit down in an active situation.  

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

48 minutes ago, Northy said:

+Support

• Clear FailRP

• NITRP

• Even if he was “AFK” that gives him no justification as to why he sat down in the middle of a major situation.

• As someone with 16 weeks on the server, you should know not to do sit down in an active situation.  

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, Northy said:

+Support

• Clear FailRP

• NITRP

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Northy said:

+Support

• Clear FailRP

• NITRP

fake made up story about an “emergency” vs clear video evidence? the decision here is easy to make

+support

• Head Admin

Denied. However Maddog will be warned for FAILRP  due to the fact he spawned a camera during a raid.  It is classified as building during raiding.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I