Rocco Rex's PRP retirement

Rocco_Rex

Well gents, it's been an amazing ride. Leaving for various reasons, but none negative at all towards PRP. Over a year on PRP. Not gonna lie, this server and community helped me get through some pretty rough times IRL. This server was my second server ever, only one dark RP server before. Still remember my first day, I was a hobo and being fought over by the families "Juicy" and "Cookie". I hadnt the slightest clue what was going on XD. Ended up as admin, 2nd in command of FR (acting 1st since no 1st ATM), Head deputy in EMS, and 2LT in SRT. Even managed to confurt EMS, FR, SS, and some of FRT, er, I mean SRT.....for now. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Stay awesome gents

Matthew. Amazing SMT. Surprised it took so long for you to get Manager NGL. You're doing a great job for the server, keep it up!

Myan. So many damn RPGs and turrets XD Hated it at first, but NGL itt's an interesting change

Mikey. Admit it, you're one of us too 😉 Great commander of SRT, even if you never gave us tactical shorts

Masterson. Minge. Nuff said XD

Dredgen. WHY ARE YOU GEY!? You might wanna hop back on IRP, I got you mingion to stop MRDMing on Starkiller, server aint the same

Seb. Awesome EMF, er, EMS chief. Keep EMS great, and keep an eye out for skins that give ambos those tails you promised

Whale and Zealous. You two have the best potential in EMS. Keep it up you'll both get LT in the not so distant future

Niko. You'll make a great EMS HICOM member. Sorry to leave all the work to you now. Say, if you want some help, take a look at the two people above this 😉

Killer. Git yer SRT activity up! You should join EMS again, they need another furry, even if your sona isnt a dog 😉

Ligist and Cole. Two best friends from PRP. Not gonna bother with a goodbye cuz we're still gonna game on those other games, but still wanted to give honorable mention

Welp. All good things come to a close eventually later. Thousand hours plus, who knows how many sits, warns, bans, and alts thwarted. So many, many, many good memories, is a shame it all has to end. I've spoke with EMS and SRT command and have retired slots with my name on it, so I'll still hop on every now and then. I'll remain in all Discords and continuing all duties for 48 hours. If anyone wants to be there for a little send off, prolly bout 9 PM US Central on Thursday. This is HD Rocco Rex HDEP 1, DEFR Rocco Rex DEFR1, and SRT 2LT Rocco Rex 1Q38 going 10-7

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

dang

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Bye Bye Mr.Rex. 

big sad i didnt get a mention

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

wow i got mentioned. but really i'm sad, really haven't talked to you ever and i'm sad. but have fun in imperialRp i think. i don't really know. just have fun in your future edevours screw it i can't spell-mr whale doctor saying bye 😞

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Wow i got mentioned, now ill have to take your place with doing terrible dad jokes (don't expect furry puns). Thanks for all the time you've put into EMS and FR.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Thank you for the work you have done in PoliceRP Rocco.  You're  puns, dad jokes and grammar police will be missed. Please come and visit you're friends over at EMS (EMF)  every now and again! 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Dang...

how could leave me with FR like this? (JK)

Thank you for all that you have done.  Hope to see you around. 

---

1Q38 this is 1Q59;

Showing you 10-7 at 11:21 PM on Tuesday, June 16, 2020. Enjoy your retirement, we hope to see you around. We'll keep the city safe. 

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

well said, and nicely put. well then your a great friend, loved every late night or early morning spent either on GL, or GB, or WT. I also loved the nick name you gave me, dang it moon moon. I remember the day I got kicked from EMS, and you decided to help me get into SRT, you were helpful all the way. so i guess after all my name isn't ready. so if your going 10-7, I guess this is a goodnight.

Broooooo what, damn, I'm gonna miss you.

Maybe I'll see you on Imperial or Prp sometime. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

When I saw this when I woke up, I honestly thought my eyes were just messed up then I actually read it well Rocco its going to be different without you

P.S I'm not a FURRYYYYY 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 2 weeks later...