Boss/Rocco Rex's IRP retirement

Rocco_Rex

Well, it's been an amazing run gents but the time has come for one of the longest running  members and the longest command member to leave. I hopped on the server on day 2 after launch to minge, but stuck around for the long haul. I was the OG Sev when IC was first founded thanks to Hotshot and Boss ever since November. So many great memories, great friends, and great struggles. IC had it's struggles, but we also had our greatest moments, not to mention becoming undoubtedly the most lethal of  any unit. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Some may think they know why I'm leaving, and maybe you know a part, but not all. Some in game reasons, some IRL, many private. But why I leave doesnt matter, what matters is what I leave you. I leave you the most lethal IC has ever been, an update request sent, and a very active IC (second most active ever ATM). I'd continue on the tradition of handing the role of Boss onto the next commander of IC, but due to a rule change today I am no longer able to. However, I can still promote to COL. Kev was Scorch not too long ago and he was the best VCOM IC had ever had. I have 2 other posts to make before I'm gone, my PRP community resignation and giving a HUGE +support to his IC COM app once he posts it. Commandos. Listen to him, follow him, keep IC the best and most lethal branch on the server. Ratiin Kyramala Commandos.

My staffing days began as a transfer from PRP. Even as good as the PRP SMT was, especially Matthew, I couldn't have asked for a better SMT team than that of IRP. May not of always agreed on everything, but that's to be expected. Hotshot and his team's hard work and dedication to the server turned me from someone who came to minge and was on his way out of GL into a rededicated staff member on 2 servers, AHGM, commander of IC, and command on multiple branches of PRP. And best of all, he even understands that pineapple goes on pizza. I had hoped to join him as SMT one day, but we dont get everything we want in life. Gents, pound those minges, protect the server and the players. 

I already mentioned 2 people by name above, here are some other mentions

BadAim. I still remember the day you joined the server. I went to you and commended you on your awesome name. Stay awesome

Bakka. Boy, I dont know how you had the patience to deal with STs for so long. Of the current command team you are absolutely the one who deserves HICOM the most. You had better get SNR A and at least AHGM in the future. If not, Imma come back and beat yo ass

Beckett. Mentioned SMT above, but I need to mention you again. Most chill SMT member ever, awesome guy. I was surprised and honored you chose me as your AHGM. Just wish I could have stuck around longer. Dont be a stranger, feel free to HMU every now and then.

Badger. Remember how 2 or 3 days ago I said I had 0 intention of leaving IC anytime soon? I actually did mean that. My time just came unexpectedly. And about Kev, he was old Scorch, so there was no grooming to be done.

Huntt. I still have more sits than you BTW XD. You prolly dont realize just how salty I was when you got SA and my app just sat there. Believe it or not, I also hated your guts for a while, including before, but you turned out aight in the end. Keep SF strong and GL on that HA slot!

Nimo/Seventh Sister. Im just glad there are no ATATs for you to crash into anymore 😉 You were the only other person I saw stick around in command close to as long as me, even with some issues. GL on GIQ, you deserve it.

Pentagon. The Boss before me. Boy, you sure left me with a mess to cleanup! XD Keep an eye on the ICs, help out Kev as he needs it, he's a great guy.

Smoke. I still remember and feel bad about that time I thought you were an alt, banned you, and tried to get it permaed. Still feel bad about that and am so glad I was wrong

Timm. Get active in EMS for pete's sake!

Pooders. Guess me days of abusing you are over. Remember those times on the DS? Good times. Seems so long ago

Owl. Another old timer. Keep up the good work, especially on big, creative events. Also, dont worry too much about your strikes, I got SGM when I had 2 strikes. Keep your head up and keep rolling forward

Kev. Saving the best for last. Still remember when you were a LT who couldnt type his way out of a wet paper bag. You had heart tho. Still do. I just wish I could give you more than COL before I departed. I cant tell you how glad I am you returned just in time, I am at peace leaving IC to you. HMU anytime you need ANYTHING. I may be retired, but I'm still a Commando.

Welp. That  just about sums it up. The less than favorable mentions arent here but will be PMed. But just know, even if you are one of those, you werent the only reason I left. I shall remain available for any reason for 48 hours. After that I may or may not respond and will leave the appropriate Discords/request removal of roles/etc. If anyone wants to be there for a send off, Thursday at 8PM US Central time. Stay awesome IRP, yall were a blast

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

bark bark woof, Cya Boss! We'll remember you 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

UwU ill miss you boss. Ever since we first met on PRP till we both duel staff of IMPRP  and PRP  you gave me some good memories.  Ill miss you constantly slaying me.

p.s (PSGWSP will live on in your name)

Edited by XI Frost IX

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

Bye Rocco, thank you for your loyalty and hard work within IC and IRP. Ive known you since my days on PRP, and I truly will miss your furry ass. So long pal.

ps: no u uwu

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

UwU You will be missed my fweind *salutes*

On a more professional mark: It is sad to see you go like this and honestly I hoped things could've gone better for you and IC as a whole. But as you probably know Badaim and I will be hard at work to make sure all the work you put in isn't going down the drain in your absence.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

o7 It was a wild ride Rocco, IC was luck to have such a committed Commander, I’ll drop in on PoliceRP every now and then to say hi.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

3 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

o7 It was a wild ride Rocco, IC was luck to have such a committed Commander, I’ll drop in on PoliceRP every now and then to say hi.

hes leaving GL

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

damn i was not expecting that, thank you for the mention . In my opnion you we're one of the best staff ImperialRP had.

UwU OwO woof woof (that was painful  lol) (jk)

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Bread locked this topic