OWNED- Event Team Application

OWNED

In-Game Name:  OWNED

SteamIDScreenshot_37.png.3155784011ad2fae6c56ebb9af9995a0.png: STEAM_1:0:82458458

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: 2LT  and chief ranger in E11 and Experienced researcher in research

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  None

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): None

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have been in the server for a little over a month now and I have made it my GMOD community of choice that I spend almost every day on. Events on the server are some of my favorite things that I like to see when I get on, but there is a huge issue that I see many people complain about when these events are ran. Many of the bigger, more RP oriented events tend to include the "higher-up" branches within the server (especially Omni-9) and other branches don't get to be included in them. While there are other, smaller events that include everyone like small SCP events or mini-game events, these events are not what a majority of players are looking to participate in. I want to be able to make RP/lore based events for everyone to be able to participate in, so that everyone on the server can be more included in the community and want to stay invested within the server. I should be accepted because I care about the community and want to do what I believe to be best to make their stay a pleasant one, cause as it says in the event team guidelines, "We determine the fates of hundreds of players on the server. We determine their whole role play experience, and whether or not those players desire to come back.".

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): There are a large number of events I have planned in my head that I feel could get everyone involved in the event. I have an XK-class event focusing on 173 and the article that discusses its ability to reproduce asexually. The event could be started off with SCP-173 duplicating within its cell during a researcher's test, SCP-173 them seem to coordinate and breach containment, which then in the middle of the breach the two 173 duplicate again and create four 173s. The server would attempt to bring in E-11 and special united equipped with special equipment to destroy the 173s faster than they reproduce. The outcome would depend on whether the MTF and security can destroy the 173s in time or if the 173s would potentially overrun the foundation, leading to an Alpha Warhead set off. I also have an idea for an event where a mysterious group comes in and attempts to kidnap SCP-049. The group has some sort of connection to 049 and take him as the foundation is "impeding his gifts on the world". Then the MTF branches would attempt to attack the group's base of operations (which would be created by the event team) and get 049 back from this group. The group would be found out to be a crazy cult that worships 049 and sees him as some kind of holy figure and his "cure" as the answer to everything. The group would genetically modify the "cured patients", making them faster, stronger, and much harder to kill. The MTF then have to fight their way through the base, exterminate the group at hand, and re-obtain 049.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My personal Favorite SCP is 049. I love the amount of mystery around him and all the "non-canon" stories when he's cross-tested with certain SCPs. I feel there is a lot of lore and stories that can be written with this SCP, but its overlooked by other more popular ones like 682.

(Also something happened with my previous application so I'm forced to repost it again)

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support. owend is among some the most trust worthy people in E-11. He just made 2LT and head of rangers and already moving things for the best. Outside of the RP he is just one the nicest guys you will meet. Denying this man will be a tragedy. I honesty think he will do events that will boast sever actively. GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

5 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support  I believe that you are fit for the Event Team. You are extremely creative, and I believe you can do some good events.

This dude is ebic as well

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

I really, really love your XK class scenario. I have seen it in lore before, but never the server. I think you have some truely fun and amazing ideas that all of us would really like to see. I think you'd be great for this job. 

-MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK

Edited by WAKPV

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

• Catsro locked this topic