Should I be Trial Moderator  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zeus

What is your steam name?: [GL]erinemmanueljacob5

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:190171360

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a moderator on SCPRP back in October before I had to leave due to my work and some personal issues. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have been part of the community for a long time but I only started playing it seriously and actively since June of 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: July 13 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : Event Team member and Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have 3 warnings from about a year ago. They were from my brother playing on my account but I take full responsibility for them. 

Have you donated?: Yes I have donated $237

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read and understood it

Timezone: Indian Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve this rank as I am  approachable person when it comes to issues regarding the game or staffing. I know my way with ULX and I know the rules of the server pretty well and strive to follow and enforce them when I’m on the server.

I get on during off peak hours where most of the minging can be noticed, and I can help reduce the minging and prevent people from having a sour experience on the server and improve their RP. 

I am also pretty active at a minimum of 4 hours a day due to my job and I am available almost all the time via Discord. 

I am also very active on the forums and check it every 4-5 hours and help out people with their posts as well. 

I am a pretty trusted member of the community and I have good RP ranks and being in such RP ranks has taught me how to adapt to crisis situations and how to deal with them effectively. 

I am a pretty optimistic person and I am dedicated to the server and staffing is a good way for me to help improve the server and prove my dedication to the server. I am a pretty helpful person and I help newer staff members and ET members with ULX and their staff doubts.   I always try to leave no stone unturned in whatever I do and deal with issues in an unbiased manner. 

Thus I hope the community can entrust me to hold a staffing position

Thank you!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  

I would bring them both to the sit and ask them to explain their sides of the story and move on to the other’s side of the story. If they are cursing or are non-cooperative I would separate them into the 2 corners of the staff room and then listen to each side. 

If they are still cursing/unwilling to listen I would gag them so they don’t get in the way of the sit. If they abuse text chat I would mute them as well. 

After getting both sides of the story I would check blogs to check damage logs to see who initiated the attack first as it may have been for self defense. If the player who made the sit also has any proof, I would use that. 

If the player in question is found guilty of MRDMing I would return the other player and hand out the appropriate punishment i.e A warn for Mass RDM and if they don’t cooperate with me and is constantly cursing even after being given multiple chances I would also add NCWS and Staff Diss onto their warning. Then I would jail then for 300 seconds as that is the max a TMOD can jail upto.

I would then approach an Admin+ to give out the appropriate ban of 5 days for MRDM and they can add onto it for staff diss and NCWS at their discretion.

489D8D02-9BB8-4D43-9A45-4693889D47CD.jpeg

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support  This man will be our night owl. In all seriousness though, I've seen Zeus taking sits before when no other staff were on. He did quite well. All of his warns are old, so I don't believe that they should be counted against him.

+Support

good guy

would fit well with staff team

can be a little heavy with punishments but sticking to the staff handbook should  either reduce or completely eliminate this problem 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support 

Reasons above, but I’ll throw in my own. 

Zeus is an amazing guy who is quite dedicated to the server both from a staff perspective and an RP perspective. He would be a wonderful addition to staff team due to both his amazing judgement and his all around great personality. 

Good luck Zeus. 

16 minutes ago, October said:

+support 

Zeus is an amazing guy who is quite dedicated to the server both from a staff perspective and an RP perspective. He would be a wonderful addition to staff team due to both his amazing judgement and his all around great personality. 

Good luck Zeus. 

If he is good enough for October he is good enough for me 
+support 

• Laughing 1

On 6/16/2020 at 7:07 PM, Starstep said:

+Support  This man will be our night owl. In all seriousness though, I've seen Zeus taking sits before when no other staff were on. He did quite well. All of his warns are old, so I don't believe that they should be counted against him.

Pog

• Manager
On 6/16/2020 at 10:07 PM, Starstep said:

20 hours ago, October said:

+support 

Good luck Zeus. 

^^^^

I am on somtimes late at night, but this man due to his time zone seems like he is always on. He is very active, and will do well I think in my eyes. 

• Like 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+support
Zeus is an amazing friend and also a really good COL. He understands the rules of the server and I've seen him enforce them even when not on the staff team. I think that he would be an amazing part of the team.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support 

Ive played with the guy a handful of times but he seems like a very nice guy, and I’d love to see him helping out the server.

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

On 6/16/2020 at 4:07 PM, Starstep said: