staff report

Zombie-Slayer

1. Your In-game: ST PVT Emperor Dumples  6401

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:99431795

3. The admin's name in-game: IC PVT 8312 Tucker

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Franden

5. What did the admin do: Well he's being buyest and letting the inquisitor be a dick towards me and its really pissing me off, I've already got a headache and I'm tired.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): image.png.206438fde201dba6bcf342f515137208.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: I want him told to not let smug little shits like Apprentice Fish to be assholes to me while I'm jailed. 

8. Any extra information: Nope.

• Dislike 5

-Support

I was there the whole time and you told me to kill myself, and ARDMed me multiple times. Tucker dealt with it accordingly. I also have evidence of the KYS Fish thing so don’t say I’m lying

Edited by Droz(Fish)
So people dont tell me to make a report
  • Like 1

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

3 minutes ago, Zombie-Slayer said:

@Droz(Fish)Fuck you, asshole

Hey! Lets all cool it, yeah? Being rude to each other won't solve any of this, making things toxic won't benefit anyone, it will just result in this thread being locked by a Forums Diplomat until people start being civil to each other.

• Like 2

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Hello Zombie-Slayer,

Please do not player disrespect and use inappropriate language on our forums. People are just stating their opinion about this report, there is no need for you to comment back with some inappropriate language. If you have a problem with someone's opinion, message them privately but respectfully and in a polite manner. 

Also, I feel that Tucker has not done anything to break the staff hand book, yes he could of been a bit more professional and more polite when speaking to you. But I do not see anything wrong that tucker has done. This evidence you have given us, does not help what so ever with this report, you're basically reporting yourself for Player Disrespecting. So maybe this report is against yourself maybe idk?, you tell me...

• Like 3

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Manager

-Support

Huge  infraction of  the MOTD

Player Disrespecting isn't tollerated at all.

I also think you should be banned for 2 week

Edited by Nimo
  • Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...