Nog's Ban Appeal

Nog

Steam Name: Nog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:540015726

Ingame Name: Nog

Ban Length:  Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Rangieata

Reason for Ban: alt Acccount

Dispute: Alright so Starstep the Trial Moderator was harassing me all day telling me im a alt account randomly throughout the day and then finally he bring me to a sit with Rang where I am in the middle of explaining to him the fact that I have had my steam account and played Gaminglight PoliceRP for months. They tell me my vocie is similar and I still dont understand that. Their second defense is that my name was Gambling Addict and so was the other guys name yet I only made my name that as a joke because Farquad told me it was funny since we gamble a lot. I dont understand I have played this server for a while and then out of the blue without Rang giving me a chance to defend myself on anything he bans me without saying a thing. All I want is a chance to talk about it and you will see im obviously not a alt account. Look at my research tests and you can see the amount of effort I put into the server. Farquad can back up my story you can talk to him if you want.

• Dislike 7

-Support  Isn't is just such a coincidence that you sounded just like the person that got banned? (check the video for reference) Isn't it also just such a coincidence that you used the exact same name and did Research Tests with the exact same person? Isn't it also a coincidence that you also play on the exact same server?

• Like 2

Ok let me get the list of things

Your voice: you sound very similar to a player that IS currently banned

Your previous name: you had the very same name the currently banned man had, and the same job 

Your friend: you and Farquad are both friends on this account and your other

and lastly I was provided a video that I was looking over for nearing an hour debating just how much you sounded like the banned player, upon you being in a sit with starstep i determined that you also talk like the banned player

overall all of these together seem like far to much of a coincidence and I decided to issue a ban

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

-Support

Looking at this ban appeal this is you Smoke, and you can keep making appeals, same answer to it. 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 minutes ago, Nog said:

This is all because im gay right? I came out to you Star in confidence

morning way GIF

-support what the fuck man

Edited by Zone

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

1 minute ago, Nog said:

What? 

What in the actual fuck does you being happy have to do with this?

I'm confused you speaking in moon runes would have made more sense 

-Support

7 hours ago, Nog said:

You know, it's hard to argue that you're being discriminated against for being gay, when I'm a Head Admin and also openly gay. Bye Smoke, see you on your next alt.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021