hope's trial moderator application- Accepted

Hope

Should I become/deserve the rank of trial moderator?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become/deserve the rank of trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: hope

What is your steam name?: [GL] hope

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:210627742

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I was previously part of ET.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): March 29th

What date did you make your forums account?:  April 7th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Event Team Member, ULX rank will be set back to bronze after my 48 hours notice is up.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 0 (refer below)

Have you donated?: 50 USD

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I have read and understood the guidelines within the staff handbook.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): When picking a community player for the rank of staff, the person should be dedicated, motivated and etc, this is because of that person being entrusted with administrative powers. However, many players applying for this rank have these qualities, but what sets me apart from other applicants applying for this rank is that I have experience from being a event team member, I am trustworthy, dedicated and optimistic and etc. I was a event team member from April 28th to June 15th, which during this period, I have learnt a lot of ULX commands and such. Whilst some might argues that this quality is very cliche and such, but I believe this quality is important for all applicants applying for this rank. Next, I am trustworthy, I can be trusted for the usage of administrative powers.  I have been playing on this community for about 2 months now, with a play time of 6 weeks. Furthermore, I am also an event team member and also a research command, this proves that I am trustworthy within the community. I could go on and on forever about why I should be picked for this rank. However, one of the important quality I also grasp is, my optimism and dedication to the community. Every chance I get, I try to improve the community (as demonstrated in the past few months), either by hosting fun events or doing fun PTs or mass tests within my home branch. I believe my optimism can help brighten the staff, event team and the community in general as I am determined to help and give back to the community.  In conclusion, I should be picked for staff due to my experience, my ability to be trusted and my dedication and optimism within the community, as I believe these qualities/characteristics are important to have within a staff member. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If a player within the server is mass RDMing and were cursing at me when brought to a sit. First, I would calm both parties down as if the party(s) are cursing, it is harder and tedious to move on. If the player that was cursing calmed down, I would let both parties explain their side of the story and asked if any of them have video/photo evidence(s) of the other party breaking the rules of the server. If not, I will gag or/and mute the player depending on the severity. On the other hand, if no evidence were provided by the sides. I would then check logs to see if the accused player is mass RDMing. If they were caught and found committing mass RDM, I would issue a warning and request an admin + to issue a ban on the accused player (by going on the staff discord and requesting a ban). 

Garry's Mod (x64) 2020-06-16 1_34_25 AM.png

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

+Major Support

Let me just say for the record I have never gave a major support before. Hope has a lot of potential for staff, he has great leadership skills, is responsible and mature, and overall active.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support  Hope is one of the most active and welcoming players on the server. Hope actively spends their time helping newer people make their way around the server. Hope, you are most definitely staff material in my book. 

20 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support  Hope is one of the most active and welcoming players on the server. Hope actively spends their time helping newer people make their way around the server. Hope, you are most definitely staff material in my book. 

2 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Major Support

Let me just say for the record I have never gave a major support before. Hope has a lot of potential for staff, he has great leadership skills, is responsible and mature, and overall active.

5 hours ago, Starstep said:

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

On 6/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Starstep said:

+support This man deserves it

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• Manager
On 6/16/2020 at 2:04 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Major Support

Hope is very active and I see him on a lot, I see him active in OOC, and when I speak to him he is a very nice person and chill would be great for staff! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/16/2020 at 2:21 AM, Starstep said:

Active Boi

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support 

I have worked with Hope many times, wether it be research or MTF. He is always active and is very nice and helpful. He’s never minged and is always on with a smile!

-MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22

-MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C 

-MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

On 6/16/2020 at 2:21 AM, Starstep said:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT