SCP-096 Mirror Test

Nog

Nice log format, wonder where you got it from...

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

Nice log format, wonder where you got it from...

With all due respect sir I changed most everything in the test compared to yours, I just liked the formatting you used, and even that I changed up.

Edited by Nog Ops 12

Grade: 89%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 20/20 

Lore was spot on!

Creativity:  10/20

Well, SCP-096 has been tested with mirrors and trickery, to see if they trigger his emotional reaction, multiple times before. Good test, just repetitive.

Presentation:  19/20

It really immersed me because it looked like an actual SCP File. Just make sure you give credit to the original format creator next time!

Writing: 40/40

The writing was very detailed and clear. I could visualize the test in my head. Good work

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!