SupremeLord Warn Appeal- Accepted

3 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

its the admins descresion on the warn he asked me and i said not m decision im not the admin however if i was would be a bit diffrent i was a ofc when i got my first tazer rush warning on truenorth and never got one again even in third person i can tell the difference when somebody has a gun out or not

My body covered your body on my screen and on top of that due to the small delay when people carry weapons the weapon was appearing to be in your playermodel when you were moving. I've also assumed that you were unarmed because of the 2 seconds that you didn't have your gun out. Therefore, it looked like you were unarmed.

spacer.png

My take in the situation 

video - 

under normal circumstances, I’d give the OFC  a slap on the buns and tell them to run along and play fair. It was extremely difficult giving this warn as I’m warning the Assistant Director for taser rush. I completely understand the lack of view in third person but it does not make it right. The shotgun was out the entire time, and you had 3 men. The fact no one saw it and didn’t say “shotgun” or “he’s gotta gun” seems a little suspicious. But in a time like this, the second highest in FBI is failing to do such a simple thing, I felt it needed to be on a record. If an OFC or SNR gets called for TR, they are presumed just uneducated and need more time, any head in a department shouldn’t be caught doing something like this. 

apologies supreme but I hope you understand my side of things. 
- Support

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

13 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support 

I was there when it happened and when we noticed that he was running away we could not see his gun even when I was in first person with my flashlight on

I mean in this situation if I was staff I would have given both of them a choice either of 1) Arrest him and get a warn or 2) release him and continue RP

Accidents happen and I do believe this was one of them I mean I would give people this option all the time when I was an admin on Police RP 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

13 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support 

I was there when it happened and when we noticed that he was running away we could not see his gun even when I was in first person with my flashlight on

I mean in this situation if I was staff I would have given both of them a choice either of 1) Arrest him and get a warn or 2) release him and continue RP

Accidents happen and I do believe this was one of them I mean I would give people this option all the time when I was an admin on Police RP 

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head of Staff
18 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support 

Its pretty obvious that a command member would not knowingly do this, it was clearly a mistake. Giving someone a warn which is permanently on their profile for this seems unnecessary. 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head Admin

Accepted

A Verbal warning will be issued. It's understandable its a clear tazer rush, however we all make simple mistakes. It is also clear in the video Supreme let him go after he tazed him.

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I