The admin's name in-game: Keuka

Β 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):Β [GL] Keuka

Β 

What warning did you receive: Tazer Rush

Β 

Evidence of the warnΒ (REQUIRED):Β https://prnt.sc/t07sva

Β 

Why do you think this warn was false: When arriving on scene of DOC, I was taking a prisoner in at the time. Upon arrival, the suspect (SwiftyApex) was running away from DOC after attempting to jailbreak it and had no visual of the suspect's shotgun at afar and had third person on at the time making it hard for me to see the suspect's gun until I actually got to SwiftyApex and tazed him. I let him go right after I realized he had a gun out when I was close to him, he parlayed by running away but due to the code red factor he was shot immediately as he pulled his shotgun out right after being let go. I believe, since I let him go right after I put him in handcuffs then the warn shouldn't be valid.

Β 

Any extra information:

spacer.png

+SupportΒ 

I was there when it happened and when we noticed thatΒ he was running away we could not see his gun even when I was in first person with my flashlight on

I mean in this situation if I was staff I would have given both of them a choice either of 1) Arrest him and get a warn or 2) release him and continue RP

Accidents happen and I do believe this was one of them I mean I would give people this option all the time when I was an admin on Police RPΒ 

Edited by balloonhail4979
I can't spell

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TLΒ Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

Β T MOD Oct 9-15/21Β Β MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21Β SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21Β Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

2 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+SupportΒ 

I was there when it happened and when we noticed thatΒ he was running away we could not see his gun even when I was in first person with my flashlight on

I mean in this situation if I was staff I would have given both of them a choice either of 1) Arrest him and get a warn or 2) release him and continue RP

Accidents happen and I do believe this was one of them I mean I would give people this option all the time when I was an admin on Police RPΒ 

Β 

i have the unlisted video here for evidence i told the admin he could do whatever he wanted the fact that we yell at ofc and snr and above for tazer rushing should be no different for anybody elseΒ 

i cant give a +/- support sense i dont know how to feel i made the sit but did not ask for the warn i said it was admins discretion but if anybody else would have pulled something like this they would have been warned and would have kept it

Edited by SwiftyApex

-Support

Evidence is there, he looked at the car so the shotgun should have been obviouslyΒ seen, and to top it off he looked back withΒ theΒ gun and swifty was staring at him with a gun as he tazed him. Clear tazer rush.

Edited by BigBoiOmar

-support

I personally do not believe a warn would have been necessary in this situation, but all warns are up to staff discretion. You did tazer rush, you can’t deny that, so is the warn is technically valid.Β 

10 minutes ago, BigBoiOmar said:

-Support

Evidence is there, he looked at the car so the shotgun should have been obviouslyΒ seen, and to top it off he looked back withΒ theΒ gun and swifty was staring at him with a gun as he tazed him. Clear tazer rush.

I mean when you look at the car in the third person view of the car you see their back, personally I use first person when I drive so I saw him as we approached the DOC he didn't have a gun when I saw him but when he was running away from us it was kinda dark on the bridge for me plus the sawed off shotgun is small in size and isn't easily seen compared to a regular rifle as such but when equiped with the sawed off the gun is to your side hip fired and considering it's the thief class it is hard to see. Swifty even said and I quote

Β 

25 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

but did not ask for the warn i said it was admins discretion but if anybody else would have pulled something like this they would have been warned and would have kept it

I mean considering this it really is the OP that has the discreation of the warn in this case it's Swifty he didn't want to get supremelord warned but it's still admin descretion since he said it so we need to hear from @Keuka

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TLΒ Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Β T MOD Oct 9-15/21Β Β MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21Β SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21Β Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

29 minutes ago, BigBoiOmar said:

-Support

As I said, It was pretty hard to see due to the fact I was in third person and especially when a body is in front of you in your POV it's pretty hard to see.

spacer.png

+- support this issue has happened to me once or twice beforeΒ  it is hard to see some one with a gun ourΒ 

- at the end of the day it's still tazer rush sorry dadΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  SWAT PVTΒ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingΒ  XC65 - Hannah KingΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β Β 

- Support

• You did Taser Rush and evidence shows that as well.Β 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PreviousΒ PoliceRP AdministratorΒ 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineΒ between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

-Support

Evidence shows it clearly

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

3 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+SupportΒ 

Β 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β FBI Deputy DirectorΒ Derick RA3Β |Β 

2 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

• You did Taser Rush and evidence shows that as well.Β 

Β 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event TeamΒ |Β Ex SupportΒ |Β Ex Fourm Diplomat |Β EX SWAT CommanderΒ | EX UMC Mercenary LeaderΒ |Β ExΒ OG General

2 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

clear evidenceΒ 

you can hear him say he has a gun at 0.08 on the videoΒ 

You can also hear in the Video Supemelord asking if he had a gun out therefore him not knowning he had a gun prior to tazing him. Swift was shortly released after the fact and we continued RP. If he wanted to make the sit he would've stopped right where he was but he decided to continue the RP.

37 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

You can also hear in the Video Supemelord asking if he had a gun out therefore him not knowning he had a gun prior to tazing him. Swift was shortly released after the fact and we continued RP. If he wanted to make the sit he would've stopped right where he was but he decided to continue the RP.

that is true yes but most people who tazer rush let them go not just immediately gun them down after it he even said that i had a gun so he should have known i had one in my handsΒ 

when i did my tazer rush when i got a warn i let them go and just went after them cause i knew they where gonna get away again when snr and sgt and pd membersΒ  other than command (mostly cause command knows better and have never seen them tazer rush)Β where to do it they would have gotten yelled at and prob warned they are no different from anybody elseΒ 

Edited by SwiftyApex

6 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

that is true yes but most people who tazer rush let them go not just immediately gun them down after it he even said that i had a gun so he should have known i had one in my handsΒ 

when i did my tazer rush when i got a warn i let them go and just went after them cause i knew they where gonna get away again when snr and sgt and pd membersΒ  other than command (mostly cause command knows better and have never seen them tazer rush)Β where to do it they would have gotten yelled at and prob warned they are no different from anybody elseΒ 

okay but you would have been fine, we were going to let you go but you proceeded to pull out a sawed off shotgun afterwards @SwiftyApex. We were going to let you go considering the fact that we tazer rushed you but in continued RP we can't just let you walk away with a shotgun in your hand.Β 

Just now, balloonhail4979 said:

okay but you would have been fine, we were going to let you go but you proceeded to pull out a sawed off shotgun afterwards @SwiftyApex. We were going to let you go considering the fact that we tazer rushed you but in continued RP we can't just let you walk away with a shotgun in your hand.Β 

no matter what way you look at it though its still tazer rushing

24 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

when i did my tazer rush when i got a warn i let them go and just went after them cause i knew they where gonna get away again when snr and sgt and pd members doing lower than command where to do it they would have gotten yelled at and prob warned they are no different from anybody elseΒ 

Β 

15 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

I agree with Balloon, we would've let you go if you didn't pull out a weapon. And you can obviously see I didn't know, this is a rare occurrence where I just didn't see your gun. However I did make that clear when I asked if you had a gun out and uncuffedΒ you.

Edited by SupremeLord Kami

spacer.png

you gave descretion to @KeukaΒ so we are still waiting on his response as you said earlierΒ 

4 hours ago, SwiftyApex said:

i made the sit but did not ask for the warn i said it was admins discretion but if anybody else would have pulled something like this they would have been warned and would have kept it

with this insight you didn't want to warn supremelord and you are willing to let this warn go

Edited by balloonhail4979

its the admins descresion on the warn he asked me and i said not m decision im not the admin however if i was would be a bit diffrent i was a ofc when i got my first tazer rush warning on truenorth and never got one again even in third person i can tell the difference when somebody has a gun out or not