Anthony's Event Team Application

Anthonyshark67

In-Game Name: Anthony

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183650682

What is your ULX Rank?: User 

What is your RP Rank?: SEC SM/ Omi9 SPC/ JR Tech

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10):8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):5

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I will not minge on ET and will not Abuse my power. I will be doing SCP item events that will be funny for researchers and D-class and maybe MTF to. I will be do SCP item event’s because know one has been doing them a lot so I want to be the one to do it. But I will be doing other types of  events to so SEC and MTF can have funny so they do not get bored and do not leave the sever. I will be doing d class events to so d class can have funny to. I may do SCP event like SCP players to. I do not think event happen for CI but I may do it so when CI are not raid they do not get bored. I will take ET serious I promise so I will not break any rules at all.  

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP- 1499 event where a announcement will be said in site comms like "scp-1499 is now in our site, Researchers feel free to test on SCP-1499." and then researchers will get D-class and then bring them to SCP-1499 containment (in LCZ ). Then the researchers will tell them to put the gas mask on (/advert [ACT] put on SCP-1499) then when they do advert bring them to the staff room that looks like SCP-1499 dimension and in it is 1499-1 and do attack so SCP-1499-1 will try and kill the D-class but they can get out in the 3 min but they have to do /advert [ACT] takes off SCP-1499 and if they do not die they get XP (only one at a time can put on SCP-1499) .(it's document http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1499)  (model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951527892)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-682 he is  smart, can regenerates fast and knows other SCPS and communicates with them.1616705184_SCP1499.JPG.13c400ea56f63084dafba41c54b7b896.JPGSCP-1499 dimension

+/- Suppourt

You didn't have a screenshot of your warns, and you reason for liking 682 was a bit bland and could've had a bit more depth. However, I have seen you around a couple of times so its nice to know you are active. I really love your event idea and I'd like to see it played out sometime.

MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

-support

ya got a lot of potential, but i feel you dont have enough experience on the server yet

give it some time and GL m8

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• Catsro locked this topic