Doctor Whale's 48 Hour Notice.

Dr. Whale

Now this Was Quite Hard For Me to Do. I Have Been With Delta Squad for almost 2 Months and I've made many friendships along the way. And This Has Gone Into Alot Of Thought, But I Made my Uhh yeah I'm Transferring to SWAT. Now I'm Not Good At This But I Guess I Have to Say Goodbye.

Ecott: Well You have Got To be The Best Commander I've Ever been With! Also We All Love Every Sentence You Say With Either Fucking Or Some Other Variation Of That.

Calamity: Ok Cav Main Here We Go. We Really Didn't Know Each other before me Joining Delta Squad,and now were friends? I Will For Sure Keep Getting Banned From Teamspeak For Being Stupid.

North: Ok Hawaiian Boy, heres to staying up to 4AM and Talking About School Stories. Good Luck getting Major!

TheJayden: I Like Forklifts, and How you are JaydenThe, Good Luck With Getting High Command!

Bird: Chirp. No But Really You would Make a Great Springs! Cough Cough Master Sergeant, so Just Jeep Up Your Good Work And I Know You'll get it In No Time.

Tigerscringe: heh he do be a furry doe.

Zerg: Yeah Make Command U Wot. Also Lets Keep Farming In Farm Sim 19, What Do We Want To Farm next?

Game Theorist: Well I met You And We Both were staff in The Interviews. I Know You Can Keep Going In DS SO Do It!

Rein: Oh Boy Whats Not To Say Thicc Elmo, You always are getting on and taking initiative on DS. Also That DS Sign With Shindoom, Yeah its Great. Also You Are Pro Camero Driver!

Winklestink: Monkey Finger. Yeah You Make All of Us Laugh! Keep Going Within DS and Get Command one Day. That'll Be The Day I Start Speaking English Properly.

Phil: From the AWP Shot Heard Around The World, You've always been just Phil! Mr 6'4 Bouncer, Please Come Back Soon Or I'll Eat A Cow Whole.

Bandit: Inactive. Forgot Which Rank He Was. Also Good Luck with tigerscringe in SS.

Shindoom: Here We Go Again, You And Rein Were the Ones Who Guided Me In DS. I Can't Forgive You Enough! Also Install TF2 its Free.

Pittman: heh he do be LT tho in PD. But Really Have Fun in DS You'll Be a FTO In No Time!

Killing: Arent You Like 6'11? jeez Just Stay Active and Don't Hit Your Head On Doorways!

Weepi: We Never Really Talked What A Shame. All I can Give To you Is Stay Active.

Kilo: Same For You ANd Weepi, Just Stay Active!

Luckygoose: When Can I Steal Your Children? Nah Just Kidding be a Goose and Have Fun In DS!

Jay: heh Just heh. ALSO I DON'T HAVE GREASE IN MY KEYBOARD!!!

Zoey: Yeah Stay Active and Quit Vaping lol.

Cree: I Never Figured Out What Your Profile Picture is What Even is it?

Penguino: When Have You ever Been On? Uhh yeah I guess Goodbye?

Derick: Be fbi man. Although be In DS Still Its Alot Of Fun.

Wolf: You may Now Remember Me But You Striked Me On EMS For Shooting Someone. heh how Time flies.

Flash: Welcome to DS and Have Am Good Time, Trust me You Will!

Damn I Just Read Off The whole Roster. Don't Worry I Still Love you All. This Is Delta Squad Lance Corporal Doctor Whale 1U58 Going 10-7 For The Last Time. Wish Me Good Luck, and Good Luck to All Of you.šŸ˜¢

• Sad 2

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Whale is no more

*Crab Noises*

No Its sad to see a funny man go. I know I will still see you around on the server and that you one day will learn the bald language. Good luck in SWAT and kaas

Edited by Rein

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

• Zerg locked this topic