Santa, player report

R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄

Your in game name: Rock

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:504904660

The player's in game name: Santa

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:51622559

What did the player do:Rdm as 096 and they to get me to open the checkpoint or he would kill me, he them went on to start to attack me and eventually killed me after the video clip ended.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for failrp/Rdm as 096.

Any extra information:N/A

Rock.

+Support, possibly even for a 096 blacklist.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support bad boy doin a bad thing

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Accepted

Thank you for the report. After viewing the video evidence and using logs on the server to confirm the RDM, I have issued the player in question a warning for FailRP/RDM as SCP 096. As this player does not have a history of such conduct they will not be blacklisted from SCP 096 at this time. However if further misconduct of this type occurs, that can easily change.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021