05 Staff Application ( Red Right Hand)

Geeman

In Game Name:  Geeman

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065089828/

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Any

How many Strikes do you have:  N/A

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I want to work with the best and play bigger role both in the server's RP and the foundation's.

Why should we accept you: My overall experience in the server is considerable, i was a Nu7 Sergeant when Fool was in command, i was also a A1 Operative before it was reorganized into  its current form. I also was part of a Black Ops unit on a Serious Imperial RP server serving under the intelligence branch as a Shadow Trooper, which in spirit are the same as A1 in terms of duties and operating procedure. I also have considerable RP experience overall as i spend a good deal of time on Serious RP server's. Additionally, i enjoy SCP RP a Great deal, It is my favorite kind of RP and as  such, one I'm quite dedicated too. Finally, i have full intention to give 110% while on the job, and to be on it as much as i can.

(No there isn't a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

Edited by Geeman

3 hours ago, Meridian said:

+/- Support for reasons stated above, however he did pretty well in a PT I was just in with him so I can vouch that he's good in combat

OH9

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

-Support
I have not seen you at all, nor do I think you are fit for RRH due to the fact that you were removed from Alpha-1 due to mass inactivity, just because you were in the department before does not mean that you were fit for it. I'm not one to decide whether or not someone has changed, although this does not change my standing.

Geeman | Inappropriate video in discord | Strike | None | 10/28/2019 | O5 | A1 | Infected
Geeman | Inactivity | Removal | None | 11/19/2019 | COL | A1 | Arium
[These can be found on past punishment records along with a few others things should you have roster access]

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

3 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

Geeman | Inappropriate video in discord | Strike | None | 10/28/2019 | O5 | A1 | Infected
Geeman | Inactivity | Removal | None | 11/19/2019 | COL | A1 | Arium
[These can be found on past punishment records along with a few others things should you have roster access]

I personally would never hold something against someone for something they did 6+ months ago, but even then, geeman, you have only just re-appeared on the server, as such, you need more time.

lol, lmao even

-support
With applications like these, i always expect a lot of passion and dedication when it comes to your rank, but geeman, it just seems like you want a rank just to have it, this app has very little passion in it.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-support

you seem to not have put a lot of work into this, and i havent seen you on much personally but that might just be me

other than that youve been removed from stuff for inactivity and the O5 jobs are kinda important in RP

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

3 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

-support
With applications like these, i always expect a lot of passion and dedication when it comes to your rank, but geeman, it just seems like you want a rank just to have it, this app has very little passion in it.

OM4

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Thanks for the Feedback/comments everyone, a few things i  think needs explaining:

I didn't make an application with a large amount of words because in my experience that doesn't say that a man deserves the job, it just means that he likes to talk and type. I prefer to get to the point and make it clear, not beat around the bush or Fill your screen with every bit of information i could think up.

Yes i have made mistakes on the server before that has resulted in disciplinary action, who hasn't?

Bread is correct, i have recently returned to the server, so perhaps making this app was a bit early, he is not wrong. However, i believe that doing so make's it clear i intend to stay and not messing around, and to prove it by doing everything i can to become RRH.

Finally, I don't its fair to assume a man's passion for the job simply by examining words on a screen, you may be surprised if you look closer at the man himself.

Either-way, Thank you all for taking your time to read my Application and offering your thoughts, it was very helpful. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic