Light's Resignation

The Light

My Resignation,
It's been a fun ride met a lot of new people, getting burnt myself out like hell and have no interest to play on the server currently.  Though I might come back some day off reserves
. I started playing this in August and it was a very fun for the rest of the time, then in December I made it to my dream position which was to become a Foundation Doctor which did happen. Now theres really no problems going on with other members in Research, but I would say that there needs to be some new changes as what Trevdec said in the suggestions for low command in the Research Command chat on discord.  The main important ones are finding a way to make Command & Foundation Doctors an actual purpose. All we really do is become off-brand teachers that grade tests and host mass tests that we are required to do 1 time every 2 weeks. I know there has been a lot of thinking into this and I can see how it can be very very difficult since we are the nerd branch.

Special Mentions

1. Trevdec  -  This man is gonna become the Foundation Doctor that kills people.
  2. Soviet  -  Congrats on AHOR and if you play that soundboard of niko niko ni again I will break your kneecaps.
  3. Watkin -  Interesting guy.....
  4. Cancer -   Tomatos 106 test was better.
  5. Karen B -   This man is gonna be great in a High Command position
  6. Slurmp -  Slurmp Juice..
  7. Lee -  Lee from the walking dead?
  8. GLaDOS  -  Also if you didn't know GLaDOS is a robot I can say that now because he is Level 4 :}
  9. Tomato -  No more monkey with bomb yes?
  10. Illager -  Memer.
  11. Weiss -  Anime = no gud.
  12. Kuma -  King of India.
  13. Inaccurate -  Your pretty accurate.
  14. Jackweb - Offbrand SwaggerSouls.
  15. Trap Hunter - I hope you lose all your items on pixelmon.
  16. Mike - Stop kicking me from the channel because I said mik.
  17. Rang Rang Getting Cucked.
  18. Beanz - Best DoURS hands down.
  19. Camo - Wheres my Cherreos?
  20. Daedran - Younger Blackbeard.

If your not listed here thats probabaly cause I don't really have time to write 10 thousand names.

• Sad 5
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

I'm going to miss you Light, and those Hot Pocket stories you always tell me. 😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

See you around. Good luck in the future

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

I reject this reality and have begun plans to merge it with one where you did not resign.

See you at work tomorrow 🗿

(For real though, noooooooooooo, please come around and hang in TS still sometimes!!)

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png