• No

What is your in-game name?: Porman 

What is your steam name?: Porman 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:104781895 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) a year ago or so 

What date did you make your forums account?  April 12

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 12 sorry for the high warns, im changing the way that i act.

image.png.d5b2aff762f6ec9227060614859cdb05.png

Have you donated? yes i have around $160

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes 

? You will be tested on it: Ok 🙂

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think that i deserve the rank because i really want to be able to help the community and other staff out, this is the best way i can do this and one of the only ways. i feel that i can be a great help because i spend a lot of time on the server and i feel bad for the one admin online who is taking all of the sits. i wish i could help them and make there life easier and take some of the stress off of them. im finding a lot of people breaking the rules and disrespecting others, i don't think that this is execrable in any way.  i see that in the mornings and late at night there is sometimes a lake of admins online and i want to change that. i will dedicate my time in the mornings and late at night to being on staff and helping the community when they need me. i know the motd very well and try my hardest to fallow it, sometimes things slip and i know that its not ok to break the rules and im really trying not to do it anymore. im also a really nice and friendly guy to get alone with, i am always respecting people and i dont fight back when i get called names or other stuff like that. i just feel that i can bring quite a bit to the table and try to help the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In this situation i would try to come them down, its not easy to work with someone who is freaking out and cursing at you. then i would most likely try to understand the situation, this is because it makes it easier to warn people when you understand what they did and why they did it. after trying to get all of this info i would then find something to prove that he did it or not. logs is a easy way to do so. if he did i would warn him for mass rdm. next i would deal with the cursing, it all depends on what he said, if he called me a f**ker or something like that i would give him a verbal warning but if he keeps calling me something like a F*g then i would warn him for staff diss. you should also consider the warns he has and if he is new to the server, if he has like 10mins and didn't know that dissing people can get you warned then i would give a verbal warning but if he has 2 weeks and a lot of warns for dissing people then i would give him the warn. i would also have to make this one warn not 2 separate ones. 

+

+Old member 

+ACTIVE 

+Knows MOTD 

-High warns 

I feel you should join the staff team and wish you luck

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+/- Support

- Friendly/Approachable 

- Decent Application

- Becoming more forum active

- Semi-Active

- Petty / Revengeful Warns

- High Warns

Note: Haven't seen you in game much. Your forum activity is low. I say become more active in TS3, in-game, and on forums and this could be a +support. I just see you having no reason to be dedicated to the community. 

• Like 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

-Support

Active

Decent Application

Become Active on Forums

High Warns

Can Be Disrespectful sometimes

Sorry Porman, but recently you've had an attitude / disrespectful to me and many other players and I don't think that's fit for staff.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin
37 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Active

Decent Application

Become Active on Forums

High Warns

Sorry Porman, but recently you've had an attitude / disrespectful to me and many other players and I don't think that's fit for staff.

-support the reasons in this post is everything i was going to say

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

43 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Active

Decent Application

Become Active on Forums

High Warns

this and also for putting “second application” in the title like it matters

4 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

+/- Support

- Friendly/Approachable 

- Decent Application

- Becoming more forum active

- Petty / Revengeful Warns

- High Warns

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

8 hours ago, zyler.newsom2024 said:

+

+Old member 

+ACTIVE 

+Knows MOTD 

-High warns 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

6 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Active

Decent Application

Become Active on Forums

High Warns

Agreed, 

-Support

10 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Active

Decent Application

Become Active on Forums

High Warns

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

11 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Active

Decent Application

Become Active on Forums

High Warns

20 hours ago, zyler.newsom2024 said:

+

+Old member 

+ACTIVE 

+Knows MOTD 

-High warns 

I agree he has improve a lot since i first came into contact with you. I do believe with the right people he can defiantly rise and become a great staff member one day. + Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager