Turni's Report on Sixx

Turni FTW

Your In-game: Turni (At the time I think it was Joe) - I mainly play PoliceRP so I know the staff handbook but I do not know the rules on SCP-PR

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547652014

The admin's name in-game: Security CPT Sixx

The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a

What did the admin do: He used his staffing abilities (physgun) off-duty being the rank of Senior Moderator. I told him I was recording when he did and he said "go ahead and report me" showing no remorse for his actions. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  

I was not able to record the entire encounter but I was able to record enough to show you him using his physgun off duty as a Senior Moderator

EVIDENCE FROM THE STAFF HANDBOOK https://gyazo.com/2cd6ec40493e47de2d8c64177907f895

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe the admin should be demoted for his actions. He showed no remorse and did not apologize to me afterwards showing he obviously does not care and that he does not understand one of the simplest rules in the staff handbook.  When I joined the forums I read the staff handbook and even I remembered that you arent allowed to use your staffing abilities off duty until you are the rank of Administrator, no matter the situation.

Any extra information: N/A

Also, I came from PoliceRP and I did not know the rules on SCP-RP I was looking for a trainer and I had left my bunks, I did not know this wasnt allowed but this does not justify Sixx's actions because he still broke the staff handbook. If I break a rule you call staff, you dont take matters into your own hands.

• Dislike 5

While yes, he did use his physgun off duty you were non compliant and leaving the training room after being told not to. Regardless, this staff member should know better and not do this in the future. Next time just comply with him and dont make a big deal about it. This report is lacking evidence as well to support the back end of your claim where you say he “has no remorse” and also doesn’t show the quote you claimed he said. All in all, this report seems a bit petty. I dont feel Sixx deserves serious punishment for this either but in the future he should know better and not do this again. 

Neutral.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- support, He did use his powers off duty however he did it all in good intentions and any staff member would have done the exact same thing. so I do not think anything but a verbal warning would be warranted in this place because if he was a rank or two higher this would have been seen as appropriate staffing.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, Jakub said:

+/- support, He did use his powers off duty however he did it all in good intentions and any staff member would have done the exact same thing. so I do not think anything but a verbal warning would be warranted in this place because if he was a rank or two higher this would have been seen as appropriate staffing.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

You were leaving bunks as trainee multiple times as a trainee which you aren't supposed to do. You were running around LCZ and minging as Trainee. And the recording only shows me putting you in bunks not the full story of you running all around LCZ and screaming at me when i put you in bunks. This recording doesn't show the wrong things you did at all. Yes I shouldn't be using my physgun off duty but i think doing that is better then just gunning you down, which is what we usually do.

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

While I agree, Sixx should not have used his physgun off-duty, it wasn't for the purpose of abuse. It was to keep a disorderly trainee in-line, namely, you. I think it's disappointing that you come from another Gaminglight server, yet you come to ours to minge. Would you have this kind of conduct on PoliceRP?

The absolute most Sixx should get is a reminder / talking to about using the physgun off duty.

• Like 1

I think you guys are forgetting the fact that there were staff members on duty at the time. Me breaking a rule does not allow someone to break a blatant staff handbook rule. 

He told me he didnt care and to report him when I said I was recording.

Hes a Senior Moderator striving to become a Admin yet he cant follow one of the simplest rules in the staff handbook?

Edited by Turni FTW
  • Dislike 2