Matt_

Should i be Vice Marshal  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Vice Marshal

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF CSL SL Matt 2244

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice marshal of this branch because  I will be able to help this branch be more active if that means doing more tryouts , flight training  or just trigger discipline and even help officers with leadership skills. I would see whos online alot and the overall activity of the battalion. I can tell officers to do more tryouts to fill roles that are empty in the roster and do roll call to get more space for people who are active and want to rp. if anyone is not rping and just straight um minging if its a cadet or a WCMDR I can deal with them without having to wait for anyone to get on to talk to about it, if i do find anyone minging i will warn, strike , demote or even remove them from the battalion if its really bad.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

i never afk on the server overnight so i only have 360 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

the main purpose of a commander is to have good leadership skills, which means to lead their troops into battle and to make sure their troops do a good job, it means that your troops will follow you into battle even if they die. A commander would make sure that the lower ranks are doing their duties according to the defcon that the ISD is at, and if rebels are attacking they should be looking at how their troopers are doing and promote the ones that stand out.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be commander because of my dedication to this battalion and the people in it.I have been in this battalion for 1 month now and have climbed the ranks because of my prior knowledge from being a CPT in the 501st when i did stuff like tryouts and patrols and sims. of course not all the things i did in 501st are the same as in SF but i believe that i have adapted to SF life and still am to this day.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

from around 11 am to 11 pm everyday but not all the time due to me having to do certain things in my life so probably up to 4 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

+/- Support
- Pretty good fella
- One of the few devoted SF Officers

- Good application
- Removed from 501st for not pulling his weight. And that he was only in 501st for the promotions.

Edited by TailoredBadger

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Just now, TailoredBadger said:

+/- Support
- Pretty good fella

- Good application
- Removed from 501st for not pulling his weight. And that he was only in 501st for the promotions.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support
One of the best officers we have in SF
Huge improvement in tryouts and "pulling his weight"
Good Application

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

18 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+/- Support
- Pretty good fella

- Good application

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

- Pretty chill dude
- a good sf officer
- short application
- needs to work on team communication and tryouts

overall i don't think your currently a good fit for the role but in time i believe you can truly become a good candidate for vice marshal you just need to work hard and improve on some of the current mistakes you make your leadership skills are also lacking and you have a major tendency to talk over people and you often argue with people even when it's a very minor thing as of right now cons overpower the pros so just work hard to fix all of it and then i'll +1 you

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

• BadAim unlocked and locked this topic