Trevdec's research command app

trevdec29

Name: Trevdec

Time in Research: Over a year, was on 2 seperate accounts so not sure of the exact time.

Position being applied for: Research Supervisor

Why should you be a research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum)  uh ive always said that im the most active researcher and i stand up to that. Next to event team the only job I have is research and im always on it. I have countless ideas that ive given to weiss,kuma and research command as of recently and after going on break and looking at how the other branches feel about research I belive i can help the branch. The RIG unit training was one of the first things me and weiss thought up together and it did well. So i plan on branching out from that. I can schedule mass termination tests and use my ET ability to help enhance RP (with catsros permission). I can train as much as possible as ive been doing recently. I can get more involved in lower ranks such as EXP researchers and SR researchers. And I can use the info I got from the other branches to efficently help the branch instead of not doing anything until someone gets mad and then get mad at site command for it. Overall I think i can help make the branch more appealing to join and stay in.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum) My plan is to be online for 12+ hours every day of the week with one day of break, I no longer have a job or school for the next 4 months and i obviously wont be doing much with the current IRL problems. This will make me more available to new researchers that need help, this will make me able to handle/host mass tests more often, and train as much as possible. I can also supervise others tests more often than any other command to give advice/prevent breaches. Plus ive been in this position and other high rank positions multiple times. Like I said above, I have soo many ideas that I think can make the branch such a better place to be in. And clearly at least a few work since the RIG PT did not too bad.

+support that's big and green

was RS, totally could do it again. Dedicated to research, and 

1 hour ago, trevdec29 said:

I no longer have a job or school for the next 4 months and i obviously wont be doing much with the current IRL problems

seems like someone's boutta be active pog

though you're really submitting it late smh my head

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

This dude is insanely active

Has done multiple events for Research in specific

Good with lore and can come up with events and amazing tests.

Is a friendly person and is pretty fun to be around

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

this guys smells bad

-Support

10 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

I have gone to this person for a lot of problems and I genuinely enjoy working with him everywhere I do. I've seen the capability and inspiration this dude has to get things done, and I believe he would be nothing but an asset. 

+Support

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• 2 weeks later...