Skela - False Warn Report

Redspeeds

Your In-game: Walter Scott - SCP173 at the time

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:86867019

The admin's name in-game: Skela

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:165988481

What warning did you receive: FailRP/BranchDiss/

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I was abiding to the SCP 173 rules. But skela seems to disagree with me on me following the rules and decided to demote and warn me for it

Any extra information: Please make a way for SCP173 to know if someone is looking at him as i dont have eyes behind my back

• Dislike 1

This 173 was in the armory as well and TPed into multiple people including me who was an Infil Multiple times.

This just proves you are FailRPing

Also why was your cc open but the keypad is locked?

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

The 173 was confirmed to Teleport out of his CC, move when people were looking, teleporting into people and going into armory so, -Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

The 173 was confirmed to Teleport out of his CC, move when people were looking, teleporting into people and going into armory so, -Support

However though,  from this clip shows, he is following the 173 rules.  A  honest "Oopsie"  is here cause, he didn't know he had people behind him. Which is what i believed  happen.
But being said, multiple  people were calling you out and you did break some of the rules.  Which i leave you off with verbal warning{S}. 
You  TPED into people. Went into armory, etc.. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{