Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Silver For GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game names: Purge PFC Silver 4176 | SF FC Silver 4176

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195485792

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PFC / FC

Have you donated to the server?: Not as of posting.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: SCP-RP for a week for "Player Report Accepted - Misconduct as SCP-343".

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have Multiple (6) warnings but they are only on the SCP-RP server.

How much time do you have on the server?: 24 Hours as of Posting.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know Star Wars Lore to the  letter when it Comes to the Imperial Era and if I don't understand something I look it up.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: 

I have assembled some paragraphs for you

Wildly Adaptive:

Although everything has a plan to it, whether that comes to architecture or a narrative. It's always good to be able to adapt to how the players react to a situation. It's always possible for you to be bamboozled by the creativity people can have and how they can manipulate what you have made in impressive ways. So it's always important to let people do these things but ensure the game eventually ends.

Willingness to improve:

Having the drive to learn and improve your techniques will be more or less required. As a creative person it's highly important to be able to take criticism and use that as a tool to improve your skills as a Gamemaster. This will be a mandatory skill, as it allows the improvement of any skill and to be able to use it in an effective way to improve your own technique to fix the problems I make will be. And with this growing experience, it will allow me to make the experience for all the players more fun and less frustrating overall and will give me some amazing experiences.

Helpful and always willing to help:

I understand I'm not always in charge. Because of this, I'm always willing to take a supportive role. This could be both beneficial to me and the person-in-charge because it will allow me to learn from them while supporting them in the Gamemaster role. Plus I've always enjoyed just helping out wherever and whenever I can. On top of that, I have no bias when it comes to the server, I rate no battalion higher or lower based on my personal experience, as at the end of the day we are all just trying to have some fun and I'm not going to hinder that by turning people down because of personal experience and or reputation.

I'm Creative:

I believe that being creative is one of the most important and vital elements of being a Gamemaster for a multitude of extremely notable reasons. The ability to be both fresh and practical with your ideas can influence the way an event is conducted and envisioned. Being able to introduce new ideas without halting the game, and in turn, having fun is a powerful tool for a Gamemaster to master. This aspect can easily improve the experience tenfold if done effectively. Quite simply I want everyone to be immersed and have fun as it allows the player to immerse themselves more into the world and the environment around them. I personally write pieces of literature as a personal hobby. I do this as a way of personally developing my brain so that I can further increase my personal skills as a creative person, these pieces of literature can range from short descriptions of items, people, personalities and places to unbelievably large fictional universes. I find it enjoyable to create interesting stories and to indoctrinate that being a Game master would be quite exquisite in my opinion and would be a personal delight to share my ideas and thoughts with other people so they can better in-thrall themselves into the Star Wars universe and intern maximize enjoyment.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I am a trustworthy person as I am not a minge or an abuser, I have never been warned or banned on Imperial RP and have gotten 6 warnings entirely throughout my entire gaminglight experience. I have never really done anything wrong on gaminglight ever besides the warnings mentioned previously. 

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On Ship: An Imperial distress signal blares as 4 ships fly in from hyperspace, the ship sends enemy ships that don't look like normal rebel ships. The ships send down landing parties for the MHB and AHB (small and depending on how the imperials react they will act differently towards the imperials). The ships are from the old republic era / built on Naboo (found out from a scan of imperial databases).

Off Ship: The ISD placed a tracker on a Jedi's ship. And the ISD tracked them to a planet. At which point all of the troops would gather in the MHB/SHB, takeoff and then I would switch maps. At this point we would wait until everyone loads in get set up and then dismiss them. Then when the troops are dismissed they notice it seems quiet, too quiet. All of the sudden Rebel ships enter from hyperspace and then the troops get ambushed from behind, X-wings get deployed off of the Rebel ships to help destroy our troops. At this point either SF would take off and destroy those X-wings and/or 31st would build AA-guns.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ [Weapon Name] or use the "spawn with Toolgun" Feature on the Q menu

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ "[MODEL DIRECTORY]"

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

I'm Sorry that the Application is so Long and was a big scary wall of text but I have been writing it for a few days and I thank anyone who has taken the time out of their day's to read my application.

Written by Silver - 14/Jun/2020

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

On 6/14/2020 at 10:04 AM, [GL] Ahegao said:

+ Support 

- Nice guy

- Amazing Application

- Nice & detailed events

The effort in your application is clear proof that you want this position and you are willing work hard for it. Good luck!

501st HVYAL 1SG Bubbles 4484

SF TP Hubba 4484